Just Got all sort of goodies from.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl43

Refugee
The Clarence!! Yea!! My friends went to Dublin last week and brought back coasters, a swizzle stick and a menu (from the Octagon Bar). And a T-shirt.....Yippie....I'm such a geek.....

partygirl43 said:
The Clarence!! Yea!! My friends went to Dublin last week and brought back coasters, a swizzle stick and a menu (from the Octagon Bar). And a T-shirt.....Yippie....I'm such a geek.....

Cool! That's the same stuff I swiped except for the menu- they weren't the stealable kind when I was there! I ate at the Octagon with my mom, sister and my son who was 2 months old at the time- he turned 9 last week. We had "tea" and sandwiches. The bartender held my baby and pulled a pint for someone at the same time!

That is soooo cool! I cannot wait to go there next year. Did your friends stay there or just stop in for a drink and a look-see? I wanna hear it all, so spill it!

:wink:

They just stopped by for drinks at the Octogon Bar. I forgot to mention they got me matches, a cool hotel brocure and it all came in a swankey shopping bag...like I said I'm a geek.....

I'm sure you'll have a great time....it looks awesome....

Back
Top Bottom