Just an idea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crimson_Nails

The Fly
If you've read back through fanfiction you will have seen the PLEBA mansion stories which are, I might add, hilarious! Anyway, I was thinking of reviving this series, but with new PLEBAns involved. So, post a reply and let me know what you think!

P.S I'd quite like to write this with another author, maybe annj since she gave me the idea. annj, if you like the idea please post your email address. Mine is crimson_nails@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

I have never read any of those Crimson!!:ohmy: Where can I find them?
BTW, I think your idea is great...I know it will be awesome once you and annj get together on it.:hyper:

I started reading the Pleba mansion stories when I first started coming here I thought a lot of them were fun, just wonder if there are any of the old Pleba girls around still want to pick up on the stuff, I wouldnt mind writing the occasional Pleba mingling with U2 stuff its quite fun as I have discovered,

I would be happy enough if you wanna continue of from my story, having the boys come back and visit Pleba now and again to make sure no more Yawneeks come back only you can write what YOU would like to happen as well:wink:

Carmel: if you go to the last page in the fanfiction forum, and work forwards you'll find them.

annj: would you like to write something with me? Do you have email? I haven't seen any of the old PLEBAns around for ages, :( so maybe they've reverted to lurking :shifty:

Sounds fun. If you put me in the story, I'd be the one who's always looking at pictures of our boys and their wives and saying "I COULD MAKE THAT NECKLACE! OMG! I'M OFF TO MAKE SOME MORE JEWELRY NOW THAT I'M INSPIRED!!11!!2!!1" Hehe, Bono's rosary inspired a necklace that I wore for our family portraits two days later. But yeah, writing this sounds like a good idea :)

They made me laugh, I think it'd be good if you "revived them". Don't follow the same storyline though, do something different. But yeah, I think it's a great idea! :D

Back
Top Bottom