Just an FYI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
I know I am not the normal audience that posts in here, and also not the normal audience that reads Vanity Fair, but as a man interested in politics and environmentalism, when Al Gore writes something, it's hard to resist. In flipping through the pages of the article, they highlight various people and how they are contributing to helping the environment and such. On one page is a picture of Ali Hewson and a small caption. I don't know if you all know about this yet, but I thought you'd all like to know. The article is also very well written and worth the read.

That was very good of you to share that info, Techie 2000 - whether people here knew that info or not.

Whenever we do something thoughtful and considerate, the Universe finds a way to bless us. :wink:

Techie2000 said:
I know I am not the normal audience that posts in here, and also not the normal audience that reads Vanity Fair, but as a man interested in politics and environmentalism, when Al Gore writes something, it's hard to resist. In flipping through the pages of the article, they highlight various people and how they are contributing to helping the environment and such. On one page is a picture of Ali Hewson and a small caption. I don't know if you all know about this yet, but I thought you'd all like to know. The article is also very well written and worth the read.

Was it a picture of her outside, not looking straight at the camera?

Re: Re: Just an FYI

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Was it a picture of her outside, not looking straight at the camera?
I've got the magazine - I'll try and find the picture - I do remember the credits have it listed as being taken in a botanical garden in Dublin

Here's the news for it:

http://forum.interference.com/t157970.html

And the pic - my very favourite pic of Ali:
5d985746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom