Just a U2 fact & a comment from my mother.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
SO I was watching Rattle & Hum last night on TRIO and they kept flashing facts at the bottom of the screen.
Yeah well, one of them said something about Bono eating dinner naked in a Russian restaurant in Dublin.................
the following thoughts come to mind ::drool: :confused: :evil: :eek:

So, I was discussing with my mum the other day about how men who have a lot of testostorone loose the hair on their heads.
So Edge comes up, naturally. I say, "yeah mom, that means Edge has more testostorone than the other guys" so my mom replies by saying "Yeah, that means he is the (I don't know if I can post this, but I'll go ahead and do it) *horniest* of the group".
I was :eek: :shocked: I can't believe my mom said that :eek:

Last edited:
OMD... I saw that too. I can't imagine.....well I can hee-hee:macdevil:

I've seen it twice on the Trio. My favorite parts are when Larry gets sentimental when he's talking about Elvis being buried in the backyard (makes want to hug him and give him a:kiss: )and the other is when the band is at Sun studios and Larry stops drumming, stick his foot up in the air to fix his big toe sticking out of his sock:laugh: .

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

So, I was discussing with my mum the other day about how men who have a lot of testostorone loose the hair on their heads.
So Edge comes up, naturally. I say, "yeah mom, that means Edge has more testostorone than the other guys" so my mom replies by saying "Yeah, that means he is the (I don't know if I can post this, but I'll go ahead and do it) *horniest* of the group".
I was :eek: :shocked: I can't believe my mom said that :eek:

ahhh...*strokes chin* so that's maybe why he has 5 kids.....

Mom watched the VMA's with me......

BONO: THANK YOU fer letting us rub up against you

MOM: O_O EXCUSE ME?

Re: Re: Just a U2 fact & a comment from my mother.

Jam Jar said:

ahhh...*strokes chin* so that's maybe why he has 5 kids.....

Maybe... :laugh:

MonaVox said:
Mom watched the VMA's with me......

BONO: THANK YOU fer letting us rub up against you

MOM: O_O EXCUSE ME?

It's things like that that make me glad for my habit of plugging in headphones and standing 3 inches away from the telly everytime something with U2 comes on. :D Yes, I am bizarre!!

Every nite before I go to bed I tell myself 5 times that Bono's body hairiness is simply a sign of testosterone. IN A GOOD WAY. And then I sprinkle fairy dust.

And then it gets in my eye.......:crack: :der:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
SO I was watching Rattle & Hum last night on TRIO and they kept flashing facts at the bottom of the screen.
Yeah well, one of them said something about Bono eating dinner naked in a Russian restaurant in Dublin.................
the following thoughts come to mind ::drool: :confused: :evil: :eek:

HORRORS!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :macdevil:

My mom was the coolest..she complimented me on my good taste in men when she found out I liked Larry the most out of all the guys in u2. all i could do when she said that was this: :lmao: !

(loveth the new smilies!)

I miss her soo much:sad:

larrysgirl said:
My mom was the coolest..she complimented me on my good taste in men when she found out I liked Larry the most out of all the guys in u2. all i could do when she said that was this: :lmao: !

(loveth the new smilies!)

I miss her soo much:sad:

My mom thinks Larry is adorable... but she lusts over Bono. She sits down to watch R&H with me, and she practically licks the screen... :eeklaugh: She's weird, my mom, but she's really cool :cute:

((((((((larrysgirl))))))) I'm sorry your mom is not with you :(

Last edited:
flaming june said:

My mom thinks Larry is adorable... but she lusts over Bono. She sits down to watch R&H with me, and she practically licks the screen... :eeklaugh: She's weird, my mom, but she's really cool :cute:

((((((((larrysgirl))))))) I'm sorry your mom is not with you :(

thanks hon :hug: i have my days, today i've been thinking about her quite a bit. I just try and take it one day at a time.

your mom sounds like she's a riot :)

Back
Top Bottom