Just a random something...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
I was 19 when I moved to Dublin. I went to to study to be a music journalist. See, I loved music. I had done since I was thirteen. Well, that was when I really loved music. When I liked the good stuff. Rock, punk, indie, all that. My favourite band was, and still is, U2. I thought them mighty marvellous. They really made me think about things. Their lyrics could make laugh, cry, smile, jump around like a lunatic (which I did a lot of anyway...). I loved them! Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry were just grand. I said I'd stalk them some day. Of course, at the time, I didn't really mean it.

I'd just moved in, got settled at Dublin City University. I'd been living there for about six months when I bumped into Bono on the street. Of course, I was absolutely over the moon and... well... just whatever you do when you meet the lead singer of your favourite band in the entire world. Not to mention the man you think is the sexiest in the world. I remembered the stalking jokes. But they were no longer jokes.

I had this hippie van. A Volkswagen Campervan. I'd had it re-done. Brightly coloured. Stuck out like a sore thumb. I followed him everywhere. But then, one day, the police caught up with me. He'd called the cops on me. How could he? How could he do this to me? HOW???

---

Bono's statement to the police:

"Recently, I'd noticed a neon pink hippie van following me about. I was a bit worried, but wasn't too freaked out about it. But it was just freaky. Soon, I really started getting scared. One day, it just got too much for me. I was in my front room, watching the TV. Outside, a flash of bright colours caught my eye. My entire body became consumed with with fear and dread. The film I was watching just so happened to be Psycho, and it was the shower murder scene. I was terrified. So I called the police."

---

Heh heh... XD

"Their lyrics could make laugh, cry, smile, jump around like a lunatic (which I did a lot of anyway...)"
sounds like me ;)
hehe but I don't think a stalker would be THAT obvious... XD

why are bored PLEBAns always creating the most wonderful things? XD BE BORED MORE OFTEN!
hint: SBWIMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink: not pushy am I?

youvedonewhat said:
:evil:

.......someone mention my name???:whistle: :whistle:

:shifty:

hurry up with next part!

did you ever continue Diary of the downcast btw? I read all in a week on WTE... and :drool: love it!

also SC, maybe you should start a big fic soon too... XD I think you'd be a great comedy writer!

Galeongirl said:

hurry up with next part!

did you ever continue Diary of the downcast btw? I read all in a week on WTE... and :drool: love it!

also SC, maybe you should start a big fic soon too... XD I think you'd be a great comedy writer!

Actually, ages ago, I did start a story called "Wake Up Dead Man" but I haven't finished it yet... I WILL!!

Basically, it's told from Jordan's point of view and it's five years into the future. Bono went missing five years previous and has not been seen since. And yeah... well... It's on WTE and on here. I'll get part 7 on soon!!!

And thanks for the compliment! XD

And did you ever carry on with Diary Of A Downcast? I loved that!! And Rose's Diary was the fan fiction that actually made me realise that Bono was hot. Sometime last September. I really can't imagine NOT thinking Bono is hot now...

It's been a long time since I wrote the Diaries. Some of the girls have asked me to finish it but I do wonder if ppl are still interested as it's such an old fic. Lemme know an' I'll put pen to paper, or rather fingers to keys..lol..

youvedonewhat said:
It's been a long time since I wrote the Diaries. Some of the girls have asked me to finish it but I do wonder if ppl are still interested as it's such an old fic. Lemme know an' I'll put pen to paper, or rather fingers to keys..lol..

I absolutely loved it!! When I first came here, I only came to read the fan fictions. I read all Rose's Diary and then I found Diaries and was all "WOW! THIS IS AMAZING!" I loved it. I read the rest of it on the old WTE.

youvedonewhat said:

START WRITING YOU DAMN WOMAN OR ILL GET BONO TO START A CAMPAIN ON IT! :wink:

clear enough?
I loved Roses diary, it actually made me cry on some point, and I really don't cry that fast... I mean, I didn't even cry during titanic!
XD and Drawers is my fave fic around here...
and other diaries I loved aswell, but I must admit I read the whole on WTE XD
I'm sure everybody would be interested! you're a great writer! maybe you should turn it into a book:hmm: just change names eh ;)
oh SC, is your fic in the archives here? if so, I'll start right after I finished Don't Go To THe Beach.. or something like that on WTE :wink: it's from a certain writer...

Galeongirl said:

START WRITING YOU DAMN WOMAN OR ILL GET BONO TO START A CAMPAIN ON IT! :wink:

clear enough?
I loved Roses diary, it actually made me cry on some point, and I really don't cry that fast... I mean, I didn't even cry during titanic!
XD and Drawers is my fave fic around here...
and other diaries I loved aswell, but I must admit I read the whole on WTE XD
I'm sure everybody would be interested! you're a great writer! maybe you should turn it into a book:hmm: just change names eh ;)
oh SC, is your fic in the archives here? if so, I'll start right after I finished Don't Go To THe Beach.. or something like that on WTE :wink: it's from a certain writer...

I cried during Titanic. But not the first time I saw it because I was just 9. But then I was older and I understood it (I actually watched it on Saturday) and also, I have a friend of pure evil.

SimplyConfused said:
Don't worry... I will write the rest. Some day... Just hound me until I do it.
GRRR YOU DIDNT EVEN CONTINUE AFTER PART SIX????
I WANT BONO BACK
WRITE
:madwife:

something like that? :wink: hmm maybe I can call Bono and ask if I can borrow his dogs to bite you if you don't continue :hmm:

SimplyConfused said:
Yeah, yeah, I'll do it. Don't get yer knickers in a twist! :wink:

And by his dogs, what do you mean? His band members? :D

uh... I meant his dogs acutally... you know, those four legged animals with big teeth, their hot stinky breath in your neck when they're chasing you... :rolleyes:

SimplyConfused said:

:D Yes, yes, I know. But you SHOULD mean his band members.

uhm.. I wouldn't dare after the description I just gave...... I wouldn't want the non-Bono PLEBAns to come after me! :wink:
and come on, Edge doesn't look THAT much like a dog now eh? I mean, he's a cat person(wich explains why he has one)...

Last edited:
well, when you send dogs after somebody, they usually tend to bite yer arse... well at least they always do in bad comedy's and cartoons!

SimplyConfused said:

Heh heh. Anyway, if you make PLEBA boring, I might just go write my story. XD

:hmm: lets see, how do I do that... well ever since drama-day it's gone quiet anywayz.... only when I'm sleeping stuff happens.. costs me a while to get back up, and nobody's there then... that's boring..

Back
Top Bottom