Just a comment on my whole "where are the Plebans" thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Just as an FYI - I did NOT start this thread to be a bitch, get anyone going at each other or anything like that, I honestly was wondering what had happened to a lot of the members that used to post much more often than they did now. This thread took off more than I thought it would - usually no one reads my posts...
biggrin.gif
I've only been here since the begining of July myself and I cant believe how much things have changed around these parts since then.

So just in general I'm sorry if this thread pissed anyone off - it wasnt my intention.

Kathleen

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

I never took your post like that. I think it was a nice post and the discussion have been civilized and very friendly so I don't think you have to excuse yourself.
smile.gif

(((Hugzie)))

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Thanks Miss Z!

I'm usually the peacemaker, not the one starting problems!
smile.gif

Don't tell the DJ from the Providence GA line last week that I said that - I nearly bit his head off when he woke me up
biggrin.gif

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Hey, Kathleen you started another frivilous new thread, there goes the neigborhood LOL! Just kidding of course! I don't think anyone is mad, I know I'm not! I wonder every day what has happened to many of the 'characters' I liked when I first started reading this forum and what caused them to give it up. It has changed a lot but it's no one's fault, there have just been so many new people it's taken on a different personality. But like I said there is room for all of us, we can all post in the threads we like best and have fun. Personally Kathleen I have enjoyed your input, I can tell you are a girl of good and discriminating taste because you like the One bar version video, Bono at his hottest!
wink.gif
smile.gif
Stick around, hopefully the best is yet to come!
biggrin.gif

No need to apologise - the content is true and I didn't take it in a bad way

Despite being a relative newbie (2 months) I've seen loads of people come and go (sparky's girl?) - they're probably just all hiding in EYKIW
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-05-2001).]

YUM! SIGH! DROOL! Now this is what PLEBA's all about, oh yeah!!!
biggrin.gif

5125225.jpg

Ap80722.jpg

pj20873.jpg

oh no, kathleen, i think you're a bitch. we all know it.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
just kidding!!!

here's some bono prettiness, what PLEBA is all about:

3327%3B%3A%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3A9%3Aot1lsi

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Oh Ragey, we all know you are just a big ol' trouble maker 'round these parts!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(kidding!)

I agree though...the "face" of Pleba is rapidly changing, but I base it on the fact that SO many people are finding interference becaue they LUS--er, LOVE U2 just as much as we do. But DANG, it sure is hard to keep up, innit???
wink.gif

And Olive....WTF??? LOL!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
My rules - just scream if you see a moose, quack if you see a cow.

Disco

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
My rules- just scream if you see a moose, quack if you see a cow.

LMAO!!!! That was so funny
biggrin.gif
The things that come about when you have no sleep!!!

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

this is the first time I ever *bumped* one of my own threads....just wanted to make sure that you read it!!!

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by Discoteque:

And Olive....WTF??? LOL!

Disco

LOL! let's just say it was a really long ride to Montreal! esp on the bridges w/ falling rain and the airplanes that look like birds...
wink.gif
LOL sighhh

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

LOL!!! I forgot that the rain hits the bridges first.

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

------------------

Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
LOL!!! I forgot that the rain hits the bridges first.

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

i dont know what you're talking about.....

wink.gif
LOL!!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

That was just too damn funny, that ride. I may have to make that my new sig...
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
No need to apologise - the content is true and I didn't take it in a bad way

Despite being a relative newbie (2 months) I've seen loads of people come and go (sparky's girl?) - they're probably just all hiding in EYKIW
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-05-2001).]
Nope, sorry to disappoint anyone, I haven't run to another forum, I love Pleba...too much school work, that's all.

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom