Jordan y Eve Hewson pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

javiu2

The Fly
*pic removed by Bonochick*

Last edited by a moderator:
They are really gorgeous girls.....when I see Eve, I just see Bono all over her.

Look at the view from I guess their villa in Eze, it looks beautiful there.

Where did this pix come from?

Ok...I think that is one of their private pictures, and if that's the case I would like to ask my PLEBAns a favour:

Please, don't post any more private pics than this.

I mean, I wouldn't want my personal pictures making their way around the internet just because my daddy was a famous person.
I hope you respect the band's wishes and don't post any more of the girls' personal pictures.

If this isn't one of their pictures, then I guess it is ok, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:
Ok...I think that is one of their private pictures, and if that's the case I would like to ask my PLEBAns a favour:

Please, don't post any more private pics than this.

I mean, I wouldn't want my personal pictures making their way around the internet just because my daddy was a famous person.
I hope you respect the band's wishes and don't post any more of the girls' personal pictures.

If this isn't one of their pictures, then I guess it is ok, but I'm not sure.

I believe that you have reason. Excuse me

You're right Simpon, these pics are from one of the girl's Bebo pages... they're taken when the match Italy-Ireland was, last year, hence the french flag... and that's indeed the balcony to one of their houses... I don't think these should be posted in public

I agree that IF this is a private family photo it shouldn't be posted, but where were all of you guys when someone was on Pleba offering to email photos of Larry's children to anyone who asked?

Larry has made it abundantly clear that he guards his family's privacy. I just wonder why nobody spoke up then, but when a photo of jordan and eve turns up it's suddenly crossing the line? That thread went on and on and on, nobody seeming to care that Larry would almost certainly object if he were aware of his kids' photos being passed around.

Galeongirl said:
You're right Simpon, these pics are from one of the girl's Bebo pages... they're taken when the match Italy-Ireland was, last year, hence the french flag... and that's indeed the balcony to one of their houses... I don't think these should be posted in public

I thought the bebo pages were made private, so it would be difficult to get pcs from there,no,?

Isn't it a bit weird to have a French flag to a match that doesn't involve the French?
I would think they'd root for the Irish, thus waiving the Irish flag. (I do admit I don't know much about football/soccer though) :)

javiu2 said:

I believe that you have reason. Excuse me

Thank you for understanding.

While U2's kids can't avoid the spotlight completely, they are still entitled to some privacy. There are many pics that are readily available to the public, such as ones that have been published in magazines. This, however, seems to be from more of a private collection, and I think giving them some level of privacy is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom