Johnny Depp & Marilyn Manson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
I think Johnny Depp is totally hot..... I'm not going to say anything about Marilyn Manson- EXCEPT that I think he is one of the best artists around nowdays. You Manson haters don't be mean because I said that:p

00108333.jpg

:yes: :yes: :yes:

And there are better pics of Johnny than that..

jd0023.jpg

jd008.jpg

jd08.jpg

psssssssssssssssst .. moana..

jd19-9.jpg

jd290.jpg

jd1667.jpg

Johnnymouth :drool:

jd256.jpg

jd432.jpg

jd488.jpg

Johnny is very hot with the JT-like long hair! I wonder what Marilyn would look like without the dumb makeup and gross eye thing? Does anybody have a pic of him, regular?

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Holy freakin' drool buckets.

DAY-UM.

Moonie :D

OMG!
DAY-UM. is fookin right!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
I won't criticize about liking Marilyn....I'm not into him AT all...but I do realize that ppl out there dig him....
But I gotta admit...I had to cover him up too....
When Johnny is the issue at hand...damn...forget about the drool buckets...dammit I need an in-ground swimming pool!!!!!!
How hot was he in Blow?
DAY-UM!!!(love this, by the way, Moonie:lol: )
oxoxo
Autumn

Sicy said:
:silent: * covers up marilyn and just stares at Johnny * :huh:

Same here.. but what is up with his hair in that first pic? I'm usually a sucker for guys with long hair, but that just looks..odd :silent:

ok, marilyn manson just scares me...very very much...if i ever saw him in person, i would literally run away, screaming and flailing my arms above my head. i don't know much, but in my opinion, he is a very evil man (?) who has done some horrible things...

U2Kitten said:
I wonder what Marilyn would look like without the dumb makeup and gross eye thing? Does anybody have a pic of him, regular?

Well.... here's one of him without much eyemakeup on
portrait080.jpg

Here's no makeup at all
portrait013.jpg

:)

Sigh, that blue shirt pic of Johnny sure is sweet! But I like him best in long hair. He's got such a nice face and a sexy look in his eyes sometimes!

As for 'regular' Marilyn, well, I hoped he'd look a lot different but, no. He's still got that weird face. Thanks for the pics. At least now I know!

elizabeth said:
more johnny! more johnny!

for those into the rough stuff...
Johnny%20Depp%20-%20Bild.jpg

Maybe I should post this is ZC, but I must confess something...

10 years ago, Big Rick, the 2 kids, my sister-in-law and her friend went out to dinner. I think my kids were 7 and 5. We were all piled into our Pathfinder and we took a shortcut through an alley. We passed by the back of a video store and what did we see??? A life size cardboard Edward Sissorhands. Big Rick stopped the truck, popped open the back window, jumped out and grabbed CB Edward. He shoved him into the truck and just as we peeled out down the alley, a guy came running out of the video store yelling STOP, STOP...I need that back!

We got back my sis-in-law's apt. and the first thing we did was call the video store and, in Edward's voice, said "help me, they won't let me go". I got on the phone and told them "we have Edward and we're not bringing him back". We had a pair of scissors and were opening and closing them by the phone, telling the guy that it was Edward.

We did this 3 or 4 times until the video store guy finally said he was calling the cops and we better bring CB Edward back because he was out there for someone to pick up. We ended up taking him home and he was a real conversation piece for about 2 years until he broke in half. He used to scare the crap out of people so we had to fold him up sometimes!

Looking back I can't believe we did this, let alone in front of my kids...it was a very bad thing to do. But, I have a feeling if any of you saw a CB Bono behind a store, you might have done the same thing! :yes:

Oh, and on topic:

Johnny :drool:

Marilyn Manson :scream:

I :heart: Marilyn Manson's music.

And I will say this - like KISS before him, he is mostly ALL show.
He's not a satanist.
He loves animals.
He's not a terrible person - you'd be surprised at who in the music industry are far more evil than he, it's just covered up.

It's an act, guys.

The lead singer of Godsmack is wiccan and a satanist in real life.
The members of Insane Clown Posse and Slipknot are truly scary people as well.

Don't let stage makeup be a huge factor re: MM. His music isn't wide appealing, but he's really not a bad person in real life.

HelloAngel, did you just say that the lead singer of Godsmack is a Satanist and Wiccan at the same time?!

Also, you're right about Manson not being a Satanist. He agrees with most of the philosophy, he just doesnt like organised religion.

To tell the truth, I covered up Johnny in the pic.

There are so many myths about Manson it's unbeleivable. Like the one where is supposedly removed his lower ribs, or the reason he got his earlobes removed, etc.

RavenStar said:
HelloAngel, did you just say that the lead singer of Godsmack is a Satanist and Wiccan at the same time?!

Also, you're right about Manson not being a Satanist. He agrees with most of the philosophy, he just doesnt like organised religion.

To tell the truth, I covered up Johnny in the pic.

There are so many myths about Manson it's unbeleivable. Like the one where is supposedly removed his lower ribs, or the reason he got his earlobes removed, etc.

Exactly, and most ppl don't know what satanism actually means. Manson has declared that he believes in the power of the Self. I think many people do too and just don't realize what philosophy that belief comes from.

As for Sully Erna, I've read those things about him - have seen the Wiccan description confirmed more times than the Satanist description. I don't like his music, but I just thought I'd offer an example to pull so much criticism away from Manson who is mostly all show versus someone who is 'for real' into certain beliefs.

HellaAngel, Have you read Manson's bio? I have and It was great. I wish I was a fly on the wall when he met Anton LaVey! The thing I like about him compared to other artists is he acts like himself. He doesn't try to be all goody-goody for the media, but he also doesn't do what Eminem does - Get in trouble at every opportunity.

RavenStar said:
HellaAngel, Have you read Manson's bio? I have and It was great. I wish I was a fly on the wall when he met Anton LaVey! The thing I like about him compared to other artists is he acts like himself. He doesn't try to be all goody-goody for the media, but he also doesn't do what Eminem does - Get in trouble at every opportunity.

For the freak show appeal, that meeting would have been interesting.. but LaVey is not a person I admire.

As far as MM's book is concerned, I read it when it came out, and frankly got a good chuckle out of it because I witnessed some of the events detailed and knew several ppl mentioned. :no:

I don't exactly admire The Doctor either. But he did do alot for my religion, even if I don't agree whith everything he says.

Back
Top Bottom