Johnny Cash and One?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^No problem, I had the site bookmarked :lol:
I searched like a loon when I heard the commercial on TV for his greatest hits, 'cause my dad is a huge Johnny Cash fan, and I thought I might get him interested in U2 by playing this. I didn't work, instead we had a huge fight over who actually wrote the song. My dad had the nerve saying that JC must have written it first! :lmao:

I think he sings it in a beautiful way. Very different, but beautiful! I have liked some of his songs that I've heard before. But now, after I've seen Walk The Line I have downloaded many songs. And my dad is also a huge Johnny Cash fan :)lol:) so he has some albums.

I didnt see Walk the Line at the theaters but I bought it this weekend,..I LOVED IT!!!! Joaquin Pheonix:drool: ...and he sounds just like Mr Cash!!!..Reese was great too....I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!

Any pics of Bono and Johnny Cash?? I dont think Ive ever seen any...unless I missed them.....

P.S Glad I have the movie for my dvd collection now but I could not help myself and I had to listen to The Wanderer...Always liked the song!!:wink:

So any Bono/Johhny pics???:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom