jerk in the library

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I got to work today and there were two freaking cop cars in the front. A jerk who was harrassing us last week because a printer was broken had been involved in an altercation with another patron, had harrassed two workers, :censored: :censored: and was being a crud in general. Damn, I'm frazzled. :crazy: :crazy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm glad you're okay! I know how it is! I was in a gas station/food store the other day when this girl got into a fight with the clerk and wouldn't shut up. She blocked the door and had a fit! Me and the other people in the store got scared and stood back. The cops had to come break it up! It's not out of line to be scared of people like that. You never know when someone will pull out a weapon these days:huh: What a world!

It was really scary. The cops busted the :censored: but had trouble evicting him. Honestly, you never know when some idiot isn't going to kill you or whatever. :crazy: :crazy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm glad your okay :hug:

And I'm glad the cops were called :yes: I work at a recreation center, and the majority of people are nice, but every once and a while you get a total :coocoo: and that can be very nervewracking and scary. I've never had to call the police on anyone yet, but other people I work with have :crazy:

Glad to hear you're ok.

If you still feeling troubled about what you and your co-workers experienced you should find out if your employer offers any sort of counselling for 'work rage'. Mine does.

verte76 said:
So I got to work today and there were two freaking cop cars in the front. A jerk who was harrassing us last week because a printer was broken had been involved in an altercation with another patron, had harrassed two workers, :censored: :censored: and was being a crud in general. Damn, I'm frazzled. :crazy: :crazy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:hug:

SD

Thanks everyone! I don't have to work today, thank goodness. I'm just going to be a blue crack junkie today. :wink: Bring on the sexy pix!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

souLnation2002 said:
o_O

...whoa.

Sometimes people really suck. :slant: :der:

Ain't that the truth. Glad to hear that you're okay, verte.

Heh, you all should swap horror stories about work with my mom. I swear, some of the stories about customers that she comes home with...:tsk:. How those morons managed to survive this long is beyond me. As a friend of mine so eloquently puts it, "I hope it's physically painful to be so stupid."

Angela

Back
Top Bottom