Jem, MG or Ana!!!!!!HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! I've read your funny stories and you girls encouraged me to write a story. But I can't!!!!! I have many ideas(I mean many dirty ideas about Adam *evil grin* but I can't write down as good as you do. So please, please, please write a story about me and Adam..... (know what I mean...)Or this would be a too big favour?? Hope it wouldn't.

By the way, welcome and I'm not really new here b/c I've been reading the topics since last year so I know u quite well. Wow I've got an idea(well not about Adam.
smile.gif
)but u girls(Ana, MG, Jem) could be in my story with your own guys. So what's it sound like??? I hope AM won't be jealous
smile.gif

PS: Can't help falling in love is wonderful, marvellous... Ana you should continue. I think now Christy should go with them to the rehearsal. And Jem please finish Sleepover w/the band .. That's also fantastic!!

PS2: What about editing a book included these stories???????????
and MG you should rewrite the end of Edge's wedding, b/c it's not really special, so well done, but not really exciting...But really good!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:

and MG you should rewrite the end of Edge's wedding, b/c it's not really special, so well done, but not really exciting...But really good!!!!!!!
I think that Mullen Girl is a great writer, and I like the ending!!

Just a word of advice-I would take it slow around here and get to know people before you start giving them advice. You may feel like you know us from lurking, but we don't know you....

Welcome to Pleba
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

That's okay, you didn't hurt me. I just put myself into MG's shoe's, and thought how I would feel if I wrote a story and a newbie came along and told me to change it. I would feel
mad.gif
Of course, MG may have not felt that way!!

Around here, we sort of subscribe to the theory that if you can't say anything nice, then you shouldn't say anything at all
wink.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

HEY HOW DARE YOU...
mad.gif
I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR MFFFFFFFFFERNNNNNNNNNNNN ARSE....lmao j/k....ehhh...well I did the ending in like 10 mins which I just did to wrap up the story...so I guess it COULD have been better but I like it now so
tongue.gif
lol

Ok MG if I apologize then would u be so kind and write that story about me and Adam?????? PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE...!
Well I meant that Edge's wedding was great but it had a too sudden end. But you're the writer so u can do what u want......

Great name, "Chrissie"
biggrin.gif

<------From another Chrissie
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom