Jealousy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
ok. theres a girl in my school, a (ex) friend actually, who, as of friday, now wont speak to me because i got u2 tickets. :eyebrow:
Shes not a "U2" fan, shes a bono fan, and has only liked bono since around xmas when i introduced her to him/them. she didnt even try for tickets, and when she found out i got them sent me a load of snotty sarcastic text messeges!
she was being particularly snotty to my best friend too. :mad:
im not going to attempt to talk to her until she apologises to me and my friend.
i had a spare ticket, which im going to sell to a friend whos giveing it to her boyfriend, (which is quite sweet.:cute: ) and she had the cheek to tell me "you should have offered it here first!" :grumpy:

i wouldnt be so bothered but she didnt even try for tickets!!!:madspit: and she doesnt appriciate teh music like we do, she'd only want to go to see the "amazing Bono":rolleyes:

has this happned to anyone else when theyve got tickets and someone hasnt?

:huh: That is the most ridiculous and childish thing I have ever heard.

That is OUTRAGEOUS!! I would never have anything to do with that person again, personally speaking MooMoo!

I have never experienced that from anyone about going to a concert, thankfully!

Which concert are you going to? I've got tickets for the Glasgow one - can't wait!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

That's just ridiculous. This girl sounds like she will be over this whole situation AND Bono before the tour even starts.

I can't believe she's being like that over some damn TICKETS!

No doubt you deserve better friends than that.

susanp6 said:
That is OUTRAGEOUS!! I would never have anything to do with that person again, personally speaking MooMoo!

I have never experienced that from anyone about going to a concert, thankfully!

Which concert are you going to? I've got tickets for the Glasgow one - can't wait!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
LOL! i tried for glasgow but bye the time i got thru they were sold out! :madspit: off to cardiff with me. :wink:

Wow. I wish I had friends who got pissed off when I got U2 tickets. Most of them can't stand them, yet alone feel any desire to get shitty over it.

My daughter has a "friend" like that. She won't stop doing stuff with her because my daughter is the only friend she has (wonder why?) Glad you described her as an "ex" friend.:up:

Tell her to grow up.

Pooh on that behaviour. Hopefully she will look back on it and run and hide under a rock.

I can't stand people like that, which is why I do not speak to nearly 80% of my "friends" anymore.

i cant say i blame her .........bono is so fascinating
i might ruin a friendship for bono ; ) hehe

:lol: Wow, I should stick with this kind of advice... not only funny... but the best! Next time somebody needs some i know what kind I should give :D

yeah punching her would rock:rockon: ..........................:wink:

my advice..don't waste your time being upset with this...she is not a true friend and probably never was if she acts this way. And a TRUE U2 fan would have AT LEAST have TRIED somewhat to get tickets when they went on sale..........................don't worry about it MooMoo;)

MooMoo - how old is this girl? If she's over the age of 13, then she has a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

When I was younger, I had a pernpal called Susannah. She and I wrote to each other for over a year. One thing we had in common was a mutual love of the band Blur. I managed to get 2 tickets to see them at Wembley - so I decided to treat Susannah and take her with me. It was a great gig - but I never heard from Susannah again afterwards... which I thought was kind of rude and disrespectful, to say the least!!

I was really upset for a while... I soon realised that those sort of "friends" are the ones you definitely can leave behind!

:)

Back
Top Bottom