I've won a trip to Miami too!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dutch Partygirl

War Child
Just like Bonolady I just got a phonecall to tell me that I've won a trip to Miami for the first U2 gig of the tour!

I'm soooooooo happy at the moment!!! :shocked:
And shocked... I just don't know what to say or do right now... I've been crying for the pas 20 minutes...

Congratulations... It is always good to know that REAL fans do win these things every once in a while :wink:

Don't get me wrong, I am jealous as hell, but still happy for you! :wink:

Thank you!

I was jealous of Bonolady as well, I have to admit.... But I'm soooo happy I get to go as well. I've never won anything in my life....

Thank you everybody! :hug: I just still can't believe it! My god...

We're flying to Miami on February 28th and flying back on March 2nd. So I guess the show is on March 1st.

That's it, I'm moving to Europe! Americans have no chance of winning these things. We had a contest like this before the last tour, and I got so sick the guy who won it didn't even like U2, he only wanted to go to Miami for the beach and to visit his relatives.:mad:

I'm happy for you - but from my perspective, you can have the opening show! LOL! I'd rather see U2 after they get some shows performed and have worked out various kinks. :yes:

I'm hoping to see them in all/many New England shows and perhaps a Chicago show. It really depends on when and where they play.

My big one is to see U2 in Ireland next year! :drool:

wow, Im glad a pleban got it!
Honestly, I am green as hell with envy right now though.....
I kinda feel like crying:( I entered some contests lately but didnt really think i would win anything. like the vertigo game :lol:
there cant be anybody who was worse at that game than me. haha.
:hug: have a great time and do us a favor
take some awesome pics for us

Thanks all of you! I will try and take pictures (even though I'm not much of a photographer). I just keep thinking this is a dream!

Congrats partygirl, that makes already 3 of us plebagirls going to Miami !!!!!! Couldn't believe it either, i thought bonolady was joking, but it's true!!!!

ps. i've sent you an email

Back
Top Bottom