I've had a change of heart...sorry Macphisto...you've been replaced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Yes, yes my darlings...
As many of you know I have been the biggest Macphisto girl around for quite some time...but I have a confession to make. My heart has been stolen by none other than the southern belle we all know as ....the Mirrorball man!
That's right, I can't resist the drawl, the nipple-high pants, the big hat (you know what they say about men with big hats don't you?) and most of all .... the circa 1970's cop/prono shades.
Sigh... I guess I'm a sucker for a man of the cloth.
b0150.gif

bono90020.jpg

Vu87389.jpg

I'm very sorry Mr Macphisto, his pants were shinier...
-Blueeyes

*puts down mop*

GEEZ Bluey. Mac will probably be so despressed, he'll overdose on...eh....Aspirin or claritin...or ASPIRIN or something....and chase it with some lemons and Dr. Pepper

AND YOU KNOW WHO WILL HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP?!

aaaaaagggggg!!!!!!! fickleness, thy name is woman!! Er....o look there's Larry. I MEAN BONO....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

well....it was bound to happen! there is something really sexy about a southern drawl!
smile.gif

does this mean you will be leaving the dungeon for higher ground bluey?!?

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*puts down mop*

GEEZ Bluey. Mac will probably be so despressed, he'll overdose on...eh....Aspirin or claritin...

Oh...not claritin! I forgot about Mackie's allergies. Oh well, he will have some very clear sinuses!
-Bluey, the cold hearted vixen of PLEBA

Its ok. Mr Mac will be just fine. He still has his bitch, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-26-2001).]

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Oh...not claritin! I forgot about Mackie's allergies. Oh well, he will have some very clear sinuses!
-Bluey, the cold hearted vixen of PLEBA

As retribution, you have to let me touch Mr. Ball's hair.

Mirrorball

o feck.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

What can I say?

I adore Macphisto, but he just didn't "satisfy" me. Besides, his horns kept digging into my chin during... chess.
M843028.jpg

Oh well.

-Bluey, Cold Hearted Vixen Of PLEBA

Bluey how could you!?! Well I guess you just never really know people...

MACFISHTO...proud to be a PHISTO!!!(None of this mirrorball shite)
smile.gif

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Bono has old man pants.

I MEAN.....hey what'd you say about his horns? O MY DAD. LMAO

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

What I find the most attractive about this preacher man is that if I took his shirt and jacket off, his pants are so tall that he would look like he was wearing a strapless evening gown.... I look for that in a man.

BZ12654.jpg

I have to tell you all how I came to love him.
I was going to church to confess my many sins with Mr Macphisto and there he was in the confessional booth. He had to stay still because the hat nearly didn't fit in that little room, but I confessed all my sins to him and then... he preached to me and I "saw the light".

I hope you can all understand.
-Bluey...cold hearted etc.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-26-2001).]

Bluey dearest...you cut me deep...I must sit down...

%3B%3C8875232323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232357%3A46366nu0mrj

Fishy, be a dear and pass me a martini...I am suddenly very low in spirit...

*Fishy passes Mackie the martini and glares at Bluey*

Fishy:TRAITOR!!! Oh the MPS shall hear of this...and you shall pay dearly!

MacFishto <><

I worry, though, Bluey. Wouldn't the style of those pants damage his....mirror....ball...s?

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

I worry, though, Bluey. Wouldn't the style of those pants damage his....mirror....ball...s?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!

*falls off chair and continues laughing uncontrollably*

*recalls "waxed wind" and pauses in a moment of confusion*

*continues laughing*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!

I think this is Bluey's computer right now...
overpape.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-26-2001).]

*OUCH!! mona has a point bluey!!

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

....and....he won't....work...correctly...em....assuming that.....you want him to....work......eh....

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

HOO-LEE-AH!!
biggrin.gif
FATHER CHARLIE!
wink.gif
HOO-AH!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Yes, yes my darlings...
As many of you know I have been the biggest Macphisto girl around for quite some time...but I have a confession to make. My heart has been stolen by none other than the southern belle we all know as ....the Mirrorball man!
That's right, I can't resist the drawl, the nipple-high pants, the big hat (you know what they say about men with big hats don't you?) and most of all .... the circa 1970's cop/prono shades.

I'm very sorry Mr Macphisto, his pants were shinier...
-Blueeyes

LIAR

~Olivephisto
mad.gif

Good points everyone...

I assure you all he is in "working order". Ahem.
Bearing those points in mind, I have to say that... there's just something about a man with a large...bible.

-Bluey, heartless etc.

there's just something about a man with a large...bible.

O_O
O MY DAD.

Em.....I don't know what else to say....if he lays down in a pile of wrapping paper, would he get thrown away?
frown.gif
lol

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

I have a confession to make...

Fear not PLEBA girls, I never fell for the mirrorball man. I was dared in a game of truth or dare to come here and say that I had. So, Olive, Fishy, Mona...I apologize. Although I do see more in him now than I did before, I will never be a Mirrorball Girl, my heart is Mackies now and until the end of PLEBA.

Forgive me Mackie, for I have sinned...what is my penance?
macstep.jpg

-Prodigal Bluey

p.s. Fishy was dared to say she loves Paul McG... this may explain a lot.

OK all the priest pickup lines are vibing me out.

LMAO

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

I have a confession to make...

Fear not PLEBA girls, I never fell for the mirrorball man. I was dared in a game of truth or dare to come here and say that I had. So, Olive, Fishy, Mona...I apologize. Although I do see more in him now than I did before, I will never be a Mirrorball Girl, my heart is Mackies now and until the end of PLEBA.

Forgive me Mackie, for I have sinned...what is my penance?

-Prodigal Bluey

p.s. Fishy was dared to say she loves Paul McG... this may explain a lot.

at least 3 more posts tonight. and mackie wants to get some loving.

he knows where the webmistresses live.

as for fishy... tsk, tsk tsk. there's no going back after falling for Paul M. She better hope Adam is so forgiving.

------------------
"You shout and shout
You're inside out
'til you don't know."

*&* U2 TAKE ME HIGHER *&*

First of all: *is scandalized in a few ways*

You had me going Bluey!
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

My man is safe after all.
wink.gif

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

With hindsight...

It was the shoes. I was looking at the MM going...yes to the hat, the jacket is appropriately shiny, the pants are wonderful and ....Oh. Where are the SHOES? I missed the big gold glittery shoes too much.
Now had ne been wearing big SILVER shoes, there would be a serious debate going on here.
*Mr Macphisto sighs and walks away*
WHAT!? He DOESN'T have nice shoes..that's the POINT!...I like you better! Come back here horn boy! Sheesh...men.

-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom