I've finally met Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EPandAmerica said:
The only reason it seems odd that Larry doesn't stop or talk to the fans, is because Bono, Edge and sometimes Adam are so open. In reality the openess with the fans is what is not normal with other bands or famous people.
We are just spoiled by Bono's kindness and genuine love of the fans! :yes:

If you want a chance to interact with Larry, you have to follow a tour and MAYBE if he feels like it he chats or gives out autographs at concert venue.
Anyway, Larry hasn't changed he was like that when they were wee lads practicing in his kitchen, as he used the water hose to chase off the onlookers.
:wink: :cute:

I'v e followed them on tour for 22 years and it took me 20 years to meet Bono never mind Larry!!
I know Bono makes himself accesible but thats him, I dont expect everyone to be the same but it wouldn't hurt Larry to be slightly more easy going would it???

Last edited:
Wow! The pics that you posted from last friday night are simply brill flavia...I can see Aidan making a cameo as he's snapped, snapping you and Bono. Emilie...'PLEBA' got captured too...how apt. We both lost out that night...myself merely by minutes, nonetheless you got him on Thursday so all in all it wasn't disappointing at all. It's been some journey girls, once again my sincere congratulations to you!

:wink: wow! Those pics of bono and Edge are gr-888!:heart: :love: :heart: And I laughed at "the Edge in the car' episode!:lmao: :edge: And I know who you are talking about, Tanya from Inter. chat!! Yeah! Gr-8 for Tanya!:wink:

miss-U2 said:
okay so here some news!!!!!
we met dallas this afternoon, this guy is soooooo nice, and he talked to us about his website and all... he is soo funny!!!
then i had to leave, cause i had to be back in galway, so i fucking missed bono!!! one hour after i left, he went out...and i think flavia wants to tell u about that so....:wink:

about the song in the studios, it sounded electrical, with heavy guitars...that was the guy said...well, really good!!!!:drool:

Kewl...my fiance is the owner of Dallas' website...i'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear when I tell him

Great pics by the way!

NEWS FLASH:

The whole band, Paul McGuinness, Sheila Roche, Gavin Friday and the guy who designs the album covers were in the studio today!

I hope that means we won't have to wait long for the new stuff! :hyper:

News Flash # 2:

Bono and Edge were spotted at Justin Timberlake's gig last night. As they were leaving Vicar's Street, the waved to the crowd, who in return cheered and greeted them back. :D

please please tell us they were with their daughters and it wasnt because they wanted to see timbercakes:uhoh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I don't think so, because it was a venue for people over 18 only. ( so my source tells me :D )

Okay, admit it, you were there, fingers crossed that JC, Lance, Joey and Chris were waiting in the wings for an impromptu N Sync reunion (or maybe that's why Bono and Edge were there, hoping for an early Christmas present).

:laugh:

Edge is very much into the teen R&B, I think he was at Beyonce's show a few weeks back.

It's true !

It's True !

Bono, Ali, one of their daughters, The Edge and Guggi were there.

justintimberlake-bono-2.jpg

justintimberlake-bono-1.jpg

Check the Showbiz Ireland site.

w w w.showbizireland.com/news/december03/22-u2157.shtml

Back
Top Bottom