I've finally met Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: :kiss: :heart: :bono:Congrats flavia!! wow-Bono looks good with all that red hair!! but I guess he'll color it again! You both look really good-but it made me laugh when he said to you..'how do you spell buffalo.?" because you weren't really listening to him! lol! :eeklaugh: ;) And I am proud of you that you didn't run this time!! Good for you! Thanks for the gr-8 pics!

forbonou2 said:
:
And I am proud of you that you didn't run this time!! Good for you! Thanks for the gr-8 pics!

LOL! Yeah, I'm so proud of myself too! :lmao: That took me loads of courage! ;)

Thank you guys for all the lovely messages! You are just fecking brilliant! :D :hug:

Emilie, Declan: I can't wait to see you guys again ! I know we will have a great time! But beware: Im gonna drive you nuts telling you both about what happened yesterday!

SF! I wish you could come to Dublin with Tan! We would have such a larf! And anyway, you know that you have to find Edge and tell him that lil William is his love child. ;)

LU! You have to come to Dublin again! it would have been great meeting Bono with you there! Come visit us again!

Cristy! Ves? depues de 5 a?os de romper la paciencia con Bono Bono Bono, al final lo agarre! Costo, pero que placer!!!!!!!!! :D

Teenie: I'd be more than happy to get a pic with the rest of the guys. And that's my next aim! Hanover, here i come again! :D

Falling Star: Yeah, he's short... :shifty: I suppose that's why he stood on the door step the whole time...But that's good! Cus we don't have to crane our necks to give him a kiss! ;)

bammo2 said:

I am very tempted..................:hmm:

I'm planning on making a trip in the first few months of next year. Will you still be in Dublin then?

No, Im going back to Argentina in January! :sad:

If omly you could come this Friday! Im going to the studio with another English girl. And Miss_U2 is gonna be there as well!

Get a plane ticket now, dammit! ;) :D

Ok, Im chatting with KellyAherne and SoulNation ( Hi girls! :wave:) and I've just given them great news.

Aidan, the guy who took my pic with Bono, has just told me he met Adam last night. He went back to the studio at around 8 pm and after 2 hours Adam came out to go home.

He came over to greet Aidan and said: Oh! Have you been waiting here long? It;s so cold! Im sorry I kept you waiting!

Can you believe it> The man actually apologised! He's soooooo fecking sweet!

But the important thing is that he said: THE ALBUM IS ALMOST COOKED! :hyper: :D

So I was thinking that maybe you all could post a list of questions I could ask the boys if I get to see them again! What do you think?

Flavia!! LAS FOTOS SON GENIALES! Estoy super contenta por ti!!!!! Recibiste mi mail? Ya sabes, perdona no haber contestado el mensaje pero es que estoy con saldo 0!

En serio, me alegro much?simo, lo merec?as!

AYYYY!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Flavi, i receivedur text, declan i received urs too...but i have no credit left sorry!!!

declan: i had exams today, so that's why i was at the studios lol!!!

Flavia: don't forget i am coming on thursday!! i don't wanna be alone there!! as i have an exam in the morning, i will take the bus at 12 or 1pm (it depends on when i have finished the test), so i will be at the studios at 5pm...maybe 4 if i can...but as i told u last day, aidan will be at the studios, if u wanna come there too, for lunch or so (as u did on monday)...

anyway, i hope to talk to you this evening!!

i have to pack my bag and study again!!

See you on Friday Flavia and Emilie and Aidan and....please add your name if you're coming....lol

Girls Girls! ( and Boys!)

emilie has just met Bono! ( again!) I haven't talked to her but Aidan sent me the pic.

I hope I get that lucky tomorrow! *fingers crossed* :hyper:

pic removed by request of miss-U2

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn he looks hot!! CONGRATS MISS-U2!!! :hyper: GREAT PIC!!!
Oh my God there is so much excitement happening in Dublin lately! What the hell am I doing here in the US?:banghead:

More pics!

This time it's Edge's turn

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

Thanks to Aidan for the pics!

Last edited:
diamond said:
Flavia-
Very happy for you:up:

Dave

Thanks Diamond! :D :wave:

And more news! ( Thanks to Aidan again)

4 fans were lucky enough to be invited into the studio today. And they even got to listen to one of the new songs. How cool is that huh??? :Hyper:

Nice pic Emile! Has this been your year or what!
Any news from mr. daniel?

whos the guy kneeling at edges car door?

- Christine:wink:

daniel is doing a free concert in LA on monday...

flavia, i don't know why, but i think the band wont be here today... cause yesterday, bono and alrry left (we saw larryyyyyyyy, but well, just saw, not met!!!!) and they went to clarence, i left their cars in the garage, and sam gave them a lift to the clarencem, there was a dinner there.. i didnot wait, to cold!!!! so maybe today, someone will pick up the car and that's all....i dunno...but maybe they are coming...we'll see...we 'll let u know girls!!!!

Bono looks f:censored:g FANTASTIC! :drool:

Congrats again ladies! :applaud: I think the most exciting thing though is Adam saying that the album is cooked! :bow: :bow:

HOLY SHIT!! The album is cooked?!?!?! I wonder what that means exactly. Does it mean it's still yet to be mixed, or that it's completely done. Oh, if only I lived near Dublin. (Actually, I live near Dublin, Ohio.....uhhhhh).

Somebody please enlighten us on what the new songs sound like, and what was the name of the song?

Flavia is officially the luckiest woman alive! She has just sent me an sms telling me that she was in shock because she had met Bono again and he gave her a kiss!

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom