Its time for that game again.....part TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that pic of Bono and the donkey!

I wonder who was more confused - Bono or the donkey. :lol:

Thanks very much, kelly.

BonoEdgeatGrandPrix.jpg

Bono: Don't you just love the Grand Prix?
Edge: Yeah, this is cool.
Bono: So, do you think they'll let me drive one of their cars?
Edge: Don't even think it.
Bono: Damn.

I don't have the net so I can't post picsa. but here my contrib. The photo is currently in the reccent 'Bono on 'Uncut' Magazine cover' Thread.

a studio-shoot photo: "The Fly'/ Bono's head is totally bent forward looking down. His arms are up & out to each side at shoulder-height, elbows bent with forearms going right back towards chest. His hands are dangling down.

Caption:

Larry to Edge: "Do yer think we should tell him, that in The Limbo you're supposed to start bending backwards not forwards?"

Edge: I'll break it to him gently.

dazzledbylight said:
I don't have the net so I can't post picsa. but here my contrib. The photo is currently in the reccent 'Bono on 'Uncut' Magazine cover' Thread.

a studio-shoot photo: "The Fly'/ Bono's head is totally bent forward looking down. His arms are up & out to each side at shoulder-height, elbows bent with forearms going right back towards chest. His hands are dangling down.

Caption:

Larry to Edge: "Do yer think we should tell him, that in The Limbo you're supposed to start bending backwards not forwards?"

enajh2 said:

Perhaps you mean this pic? :)

dazzledbylight said:

Caption:

Do you mean this pic?

flybowing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom