It's time for that game again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
Hey peoples, I am home alone bored.....I had a great time with the caption game last time. Anyone who doesn't know how to play, just find a picture of the boys and make up what you think they are saying.... kind of like this
bono_sarong2.jpg

Hey....whadda ya mean this dress makes me look fat!

...or something like that:wink: Have fun

Bono:"*sniff*sniff.....ughh..what...what in the world is that! Where is that smell comming from?" Thinks to self "Did I put deodorant on this morning?"
bono20africa202.jpg

p20a.jpg

"THey'll never notice if I just slip into thier 50th wedding anniversy photo"....

lets get it on then!:wink:

*wait...must run to take my corndog out of the oven..........:drool: corndogs

bono_africa.jpg

"awwww....jaysus.......do I really want to ride a purple train.....whats with Africa and purple trains....I am Bono do I want to be seen on a purple train?...I wanted a black train...yeah a black train would be much cooler......cool like Knight Rider......"

bono-sunglasses.jpg

Heeeey Egde......How about my new character for the next tour.....I'd like to call it "Fluffly Little Dog".....whadda ya think?

electricalstormpromo.jpg

ack....the....full...moon.....arghghg......growl...growl........*snarl...hooooowwwwllllllllllllllll

elevationplane.jpg

Larry: These shades make me look so cool.
Adam: Are we done yet?
Edge: I shoulda worn my other beanie.
Bono: Heh. When I stand up front, I don't look so short. I'll have to remember that.

U2Bono1.jpg

"hey guys...ok I am going to give up my fight for poverty and aids all over the world...my new task...are you ready for it......I want to be a member of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". Cool huh edge?

Bono20D20hogan20for20web.jpg

Ali said I couldn't have anymore children...well lets just see what she has to say when I show up at home with this little guy...

bono0966.jpg

kid: "Hey Bono dude...they said you couldn't drive the racecar...they said they know about your bad driving..."

Bono: "Arghghghghghghgh"

bono0759.jpg

Geez...this guy makes me so ill I could puke...I cannot believe I have been following him all around Africa..god I hate him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom