It's time for that game again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20010713-bono5.jpg
[/IMG]

JESUS! I've got to go....Wheel of Fortune starts in 5 minutes!

champro_bono_oneill_01.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono thinking to self "Hey alright, I am killing myself here in Africa trying to rid the world of AIDS, hunger and disease and all I got was this lousey t-shirt"

Afraid.jpg

Are you afraid of the dark?

AdamCool.jpg

When you're as cool as I am, you have to wear warm clothes...

goat

r2211603065.jpg

E: Hey Bono - wanna share that umbrella? - It is pouring and I'm standing here with an electrical guitar
B- Edge, the hair - we must protect the hair.

Water water everywhere...

Boating.jpg

Adam: Don't worry about us! We'll be back soon!
Bono: Yeah, see that SECURITE on the side? That means we'll be safe!
Larry: Especially since you're not the driver Bono!
The Edge: Pilot, Larry... You don't drive boats, you pilot them. I've got everything under control...

Boating2.jpg

The Edge: Sorry about that guys, I didn't see the rocks until it was too late.
Adam: Oh the horror! I'll never get the wrinkles out of these clothes!
Larry: It's not your fault Edge, it's Bono's - that stupid hat he's wearing was blocking your view!
Bono: Yeah yeah, shaddup Larry! Why don't you go find a mermaid or something...

goat

bonolarryinterview4.jpg

B- Larry and I had a "boy's weekend" and went to his special spa - we both got low-lights added to our hair, massages, facials, mud baths - it was great!
L- good times, good times

Re: Water water everywhere...

rivergoat said:
Boating.jpg

Adam: Don't worry about us! We'll be back soon!
Bono: Yeah, see that SECURITE on the side? That means we'll be safe!
Larry: Especially since you're not the driver Bono!
The Edge: Pilot, Larry... You don't drive boats, you pilot them. I've got everything under control...

Boating2.jpg

The Edge: Sorry about that guys, I didn't see the rocks until it was too late.
Adam: Oh the horror! I'll never get the wrinkles out of these clothes!
Larry: It's not your fault Edge, it's Bono's - that stupid hat he's wearing was blocking your view!
Bono: Yeah yeah, shaddup Larry! Why don't you go find a mermaid or something...

goat

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nurse chrissi said:
bonolarryinterview4.jpg

B- Larry and I had a "boy's weekend" and went to his special spa - we both got low-lights added to our hair, massages, facials, mud baths - it was great!
L- good times, good times

Ladies and gentleman!! A winner!

:lmao: :lmao:

TwoDrinks.jpg

TWO! I swear I only had TWO drinks! I really MEANT to fall down! Really!

ZZZZzzzz.jpg

Adam: Well, people are taking us seriously now, and that could be good or it could be bad. For instance, I've cut my hair so that people won't think we're some kind of hippy band...
Bono: We've really been working on getting our message out to the fans, really trying to motivate people and get them to take action...
The Edge: And I've only just begun to explore all the possibilities of the different sounds I can create with six strings and a few effects, and...
Larry: ZZZZzzzzzz.....

goat

8b96ca02.jpg

E - Is he still talking about me getting pissed off at him shaking hands with dodgy politicans? He's only been talking about that for the last year or so
A- Edge- just let him ride it out....at least he's not talking about the sound of four men choppping down the joshua tree anymore

Keep them coming guys - :lmao:

rivergoat said:

ZZZZzzzz.jpg

Adam: Well, people are taking us seriously now, and that could be good or it could be bad. For instance, I've cut my hair so that people won't think we're some kind of hippy band...
Bono: We've really been working on getting our message out to the fans, really trying to motivate people and get them to take action...
The Edge: And I've only just begun to explore all the possibilities of the different sounds I can create with six strings and a few effects, and...
Larry: ZZZZzzzzzz.....

goat

my favourite yet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom