It's the Random-ness Monstah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Dude someone needs to turn off my lame circuit...
Anyway, I have some randomness to share.

My friend and convert-in-progress Melody (I'm sure some of you have heard me talk about her), well, she called me this morning at like 10:30 and woke meup. She says, "Were you having U2 dreams?" and I says "Unfortunately no" cos I wasn't, and she says "Well I did!" So yeah she called to wake me up and tell me she had a U2 dream
wink.gif

I'm so proud of her! Heeeheee okay here's her dream:
She says she was at a U2 concert with her family (and not me!) and the boys get there early and are sitting at a table (don't ask). So her and her family are evidently not supposed to be there and they have to leave. They walk by the table and Bono says to Edge "Go on, make your move!" So Edge gets up and starts talking to her and her family leaves... and somehow Mel and Edgie get stuck in an elevator and do some smoochy-coo. End Dream.
Melody says "Yeah, so now I'm daydreaming about the Edge... man I wish I could go back to sleep!"
On a related note, I had a dream during my nap yesterday that I was in the attic at work with Adam and... yeah
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm all done now
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Kristie:
They walk by the table and Bono says to Edge "Go on, make your move!" So Edge gets up and starts talking to her and her family leaves... and somehow Mel and Edgie get stuck in an elevator and do some smoochy-coo.

Awwwwww!! That's so cute!! Go Melody!!
biggrin.gif

and somehow Mel and Edgie get stuck in an elevator and do some smoochy-coo. End Dream.
Melody says "Yeah, so now I'm daydreaming about the Edge... man I wish I could go back to sleep!"

OMG That's wonderful! lol I'm so jealous of both of you. ~_~ <-- Tries for sexy dreams.
My dream last night was that I was shopping in a poorly lit grocery store. On the way to a concert at least. But I think it was a No Doubt concert. ~_~

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

yay Melody!

The only dreams I've had recently involve my stoopid scary exams! pbbth!

Anyway...more randomness...

12 days till twin arrives!!!!
biggrin.gif

That's the only thing that's getting me through exams right now...*twin fuzzies*

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

i have randomness, but it's from a while back...

on spring break, my dad and i went to virginia. the one thing i got to choose was busch gardens (yay rollercoasters!). anyway, this one was AWESOME! it was set up in sections like different countries in europe. well, needless to say i spent some quality time in ireland (i have an active imagination...i kept asking for directions to adam's house
wink.gif
). anyway, they were playing all this celtic music over the loud speakers. suddenly i was standing there and i heard the first few chords of i will follow. the following occured next...

laura: i love this song!!!
dad: huh?!?
laura: bursts out singing at FULL VOLUME
stranger: *looks at laura* *points and laughs*
laura: *blush*
dad: *pretends he doesn't know laura*
laura: *sings entire song at full volume*

yeah, well...so they asked that i never return...
wink.gif

anyhoo, before i left a bought a keychain that says ireland, even though it also says busch gardens...like i said, active imagination...

done and done.

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

I thought about a new thread, but this can go here:
Jay n' Vish, as they are known, are staging this fundraising concert in
support of NetAid.

A possible highlight of the event may be a contribution from U2 front
man, Bono.

The duo have submitted a song named "Lemon and The Spoon" to Bono and
have asked him to sing and record one line in of it to play at the
charity gig.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Lemon the The Spoon

I saw that article this morning! It's hilarious!!!

But what's up with asking Bono to sing just one line of it?? Adam should sing the rest (God save us all
wink.gif
)

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

They walk by the table and Bono says to Edge "Go on, make your move!" So Edge gets up and starts talking to her and her family leaves... and somehow Mel and Edgie get stuck in an elevator and do some smoochy-coo. End Dream.

I have the biggest smile on my face right now! That is so cute! cute little dream Edgie! (although it didn't really happen, It makes me love him even more)

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

LEMON AND THE SPOON

I'm hearing this like "Bennie and the Jets"

BONO: I've got electric boots! And a mohair suit!

EDGE: I think I read that in a magazine....

L-l-l-lemon and the spoonssssssssss

(they're so spaced out)

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Randomness rules!!!!!!!

I love those creme saver candies made by life savers....so yummy, strawberries and creme and raspberry and creme.. so gooood.

Oh yeah and my Please single came today... much joy for me...

and let's see here what else.... hmmmm

I slept funny last night and my neck really hurt today... that was not fun

I drink too much coffee and caffine for my own good...

I need to dye my hair again.... thinking red

Hmmmm I just realized I've never used the little lemon icon in my post... so I'll use it now...

------------------
Daisy
insert random quote here

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Back
Top Bottom