It's THE EDGE!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!!! *blushing and grinning with delight* Thank you!!
smile.gif

I was about to put a moratorium on new story orders (because I am paralyzingly swamped now) but I will squeak your order in there. Just email me at cunning@interlog.com.

I will endeavour to post a pic of Steve too.

Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
*hopes mrs. edge will come back to this thread and see her message, afterall, it is a thread all about the lovely edge*

Mrs.Edge~ i have two requests. the first one is for a story. your stories are always so great, and i would love it sooo much if you wrote one for me. take you time, though, because i know there's a loooong waiting list for stories from you, but i was just hoping to be added to it. also, i've heard lovely things about you're husband, but wasn't around when you posted pictures. can you put some more up soon?
smile.gif
AND, i just wanted to say that i absolutely loved your story about bono pointing out your sign to the edge!! that was the greatest! and i'm so glad someone got a picture of it!!
smile.gif

oh, and in relation to the thread~ edge is beautiful!
smile.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
OMG HG!!! Me and my friend were at Sonic
a while ago, and I just totally started
spouting off about how U2 were gonna pull
up next to us and ask if I wanted to go on
tour w/ them, etc...it was great.
Anyway, **psychic PLEBA connection!**

LOL! Cool! It would have been REALLY weird if you were talking about them buying you a cherry limeade.
eek.gif

Maybe we should go on Unsolved Mysteries...
biggrin.gif

Mrs. Edge: (into walky talky) ok Mr. Edge! (lol I'm sure he has a real first name somewhere) It's time to go into lockdown!

Mr. Edge: You mean Plan B?

Mrs. Edge: Yes. Plan B. As in Bonofy Mona

lol youse guys gotta stop surprising me with pretty Edge pictures. I might fall in love with him again. Mrs. Edge, have me over for dinner! I wont' touch your husband...much....

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

"SOUL! THE GOAL IS SOUL!" ~hot tamale Bono~

lol Mrs Edge if you post pics I'll make a pretty collage about Mr Edge with glitter and construction paper, and I'll hand it in for art class. Pretty pretty....

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

"You wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar" ~Bono~

Back
Top Bottom