It's quite simple....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
actually, Lilly. here in horrible jersey, the weather was nice, but now there is a storm coming, and i bet, snow. whoopty- doo. yay.
frown.gif

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by daisybean:
Lilly, I know the feeling, it reached 60 degrees here in Upstate NY, but it's gonna get cold with lake effect tonite.

*cries*

HA! That's the one thing I don't have (ironic living in MN though)---lake effect! Good thing too. Else I'd be more angry. More 6-12" angry.

Sorry though....lakes are pretty in summer, but bad for winter weather.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Originally posted by daisybean:

02.jpg

There are many things that are hotter than that fire here. mmmmm.....waaaaarrrrrm thoughts....
biggrin.gif
Good work daisy!

------------------

well snow beats rain which is all it fricking does in ireland. rain rain and for a change more rain. ill take snow neday

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Originally posted by elaine269:
well snow beats rain which is all it fricking does in ireland. rain rain and for a change more rain. ill take snow neday

Hey! Welcome to PLEBA!!!
Your from Ireland.... *Jealous*...... I'm from Canada and I have 10 foot tall snowbanks.... I'd trade you anyday!! I love rain!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Gosh, it was hot here today. I couldn't stand running around like the maniac that I normally do. :p I think when we got in the car this afternoon it said it was about 88?F. But fear not, I too, had to deal 18 years with snow and ice and other horrible conditions, I'm just takin a break from all that...*Dana sends warm weather to the everyone*

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by DML:
*Dana sends warm weather to the everyone*

*Warm weather received*
smile.gif

Do you have any sunshine to go with that? Or any...uh, what's the opposite of wind?
wink.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

LOL, Hallelujah Here She Comes!! Wind is all we get in Chicago. They don't call it the Windy City for nothing, that's for sure... I'm in Champaign right now and yesterday it was 66 degrees and sunny, now it's like 20 and snowing and very windy... *sigh* Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Chicago, wait 5 minutes.

~Bona

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
LOL, Hallelujah Here She Comes!! Wind is all we get in Chicago. They don't call it the Windy City for nothing, that's for sure... I'm in Champaign right now and yesterday it was 66 degrees and sunny, now it's like 20 and snowing and very windy... *sigh* Like they say, if you don't like the weather in Chicago, wait 5 minutes.

~Bona

Yeah! What's with the freakin' weather around here??? I can only handle one season at a time for Chrissakes!
wink.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
O_O You have SNOW?

It's been 70 degrees in MD for 2 days. OMD

Mona. No. You don't say that to me now. I went to bed last night in a thunderstorm. I woke up this morning to 6 inces of blowing snow, straight line winds, and beneath it all, a layer of ice from the storm last night. So while it's nice that MD is sunny, that don't help me. The left half of my car (the side where the wind hits it) is covered in snow.
mad.gif
Sorry, not cranky at you, just cranky that's it's been so nice all winter and now that it's March, it's snowing. *pout*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom