It's official: I'm moving to Dublin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yup! That's right! I'm moving in with my boyfriend Brian till I have enough money to get my own lil place.
We leave Buenos Aires on February the 5th and spend 4 days in Madrid. I can't wait to go to Spain! My da's family is Spanish and I've always wanted to visit that country, especially the places where my family is from.

And then, on the 9th we leave for Dublin! Wohooooooo! It's gonna be deadly! I'll be staying in Ireland for at least a year. This is going to be one of the most amazing experiences in my life.

And, if I remember correctly, I'll be living near Adam! :sexywink: Yay!

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Im going to Ireland in '04 to live(hopefully) there and go to school and also my family is having a reunion there.

Congrats!!!!

That's great! :D

Maybe we can meet up for a few drinks if that's alright with you! :)

WOO HOO!

Congrats!

have a great time in ireland and say hi to Adam for me since i can't myself.

:wave: :adam:

Little tidbit of advice(since I just returned last week)
take sweaters
take sweaters
take turtleneck shirts
take sweaters
take scarves
take gloves
take sweaters

AM warned me it would be cold...but I wasn't prepared for it...
don't forget....
take sweaters

Say "Hi" to Ali for us, since I didn't get to when I was there.(Adam too)

Mrs.Clayton said:
Little tidbit of advice(since I just returned last week)
take sweaters
take sweaters
take turtleneck shirts
take sweaters
take scarves
take gloves
take sweaters

AM warned me it would be cold...but I wasn't prepared for it...
don't forget....
take sweaters

Say "Hi" to Ali for us, since I didn't get to when I was there.(Adam too)

LOL! Thanks for the piece of advice! I'll bear that in mind. *runs off to the nearest mall and buys all the sweaters coats and scarfs she sees....even though it is summer in Argentina :D lol*

Last edited:
How amazing. Hope you have a great time.

Bring LOTS of warm clothes, the wind is awful this time of year.

And Madrid... one of my favourite places in the world. I don't know if you've booked a hotel yet, but I'd recommend the Hotel Moderno. It's right in the center of town, near the best parts of the city. Very beautiful, and it looks right over the main squares and streets. Amazing place.

brunerhyme said:
How amazing. Hope you have a great time.

Bring LOTS of warm clothes, the wind is awful this time of year.

And Madrid... one of my favourite places in the world. I don't know if you've booked a hotel yet, but I'd recommend the Hotel Moderno. It's right in the center of town, near the best parts of the city. Very beautiful, and it looks right over the main squares and streets. Amazing place.

Yeah i think i will. the bad thing is that I have a tendency to wear to little clothes in winter! LOL :coocoo:

And as regards Madrod, I think Brian has already booked a suite at Villa de la Reina Hotel, but I'll check the hotel you suggested.
Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom