It's official! I'm finally....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
.....EMPLOYED!

so all of who whom I owe large sums of money, you know who you are, don't worry, I haven't forgotten!

yay employment!

*pokes you even though you're sitting behind me cause I'm a nerd*
Can I have some money?

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
where do you work!?!?!?!??!?
Old Navy?!?

er....no, LOL!

I'll be doing computer tech stuff here at school for the Info/Tech Help Desk. For example, say a dumbass prof trips over his A/V cable and calls in b/c he's not getting sound with his picture, I have to go plug it back in. Or if someone is incapable of reading the manual on how to set up an internet connection, I get to assist that as well.

I see ...

...OR, say some hos in a hotel room manage to somehow, through absolutely no fault of their own, rip the drumstick sharpeners off the back of the TV and hook up an illicit VCR, which then wreaks havoc with the cable ... you'd get called in to fix it with Kit-Kat wrappers from the nearby garbage can? It's perfect!

Congrats! :D :D :D

Re: I see ...

Mirrorball Girl said:
...OR, say some hos in a hotel room manage to somehow, through absolutely no fault of their own, rip the drumstick sharpeners off the back of the TV and hook up an illicit VCR, which then wreaks havoc with the cable ... you'd get called in to fix it with Kit-Kat wrappers from the nearby garbage can? It's perfect!

Congrats! :D :D :D

EXACTLY!!

say, are you coming to Chicago for New Year's?

Back
Top Bottom