It's not ALL about the DROOMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooooh yeah!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

This is awesome! I only had one version of each song he sang.

Thank you very much Abelives! Can't wait to hear the rest you have. :D

MullenGirl said:
Oooooh yeah!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

This is awesome! I only had one version of each song he sang.

Thank you very much Abelives! Can't wait to hear the rest you have. :D

Aha! That is a travesty!

I will be sure to get on that as quicky as I can!

I've only ever heard Dirty Old Town - the one that comes up on youtube all the time. Thank you thank you thank you and can't wait to hear the rest!

Do you have any video footage?

Ava79 said:
Oh, you've just made my day. :drool:

I love listening to Larry.:heart:

Yay for day-making!

We only have Larry to thank for that. :) I am merely a vessel. :bow:

I think his singing, however cringe-worthy it can get, is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Moreso because he isn't a perfect singer. Anyone can go up and sing and be perfect at it. Knowing your limitations and then doing it anyway - that takes GUTS! :rockon:

Okay. . . .I just uploaded a PLETHORA of Larry songs for your enjoyment. . .

Now to see if I can do something about getting these videos from where they are to share-able. . .

I've got that vid of Larry singing Dirty Old Town as a downloadable MPEG video if anyone wants it :hmm:

Wow, you've got some cool stuff. Hope you don't mind that I purloined a few. Unfortunately, I couldn't play the Dirty Old Town one. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I have a Mac or not. But it said "This is not a video file" :huh:

Well that's weird :scratch: Did you get the full 51.3 mb? It opens in Real Player for me... my daughter has a Mac so I'll have her open the file and see what it plays with. She doesn't have any problem playing mpeg files in Quick Time though.

Also definitely feel free to take whatever you want from the file!

:bow: Thank you, abelives!! Spent a good half hour listening to a half dozen different versions of our favorite "pirate" ditties!! :sexywink: :drool: :combust:

Made my afternoon!

And bonocomet, thanks for your link... I can't seem to remember my password to yet, so I may have to sign up again? :huh: :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

And bonocomet, thanks for your link... I can't seem to remember my password to yet, so I may have to sign up again? :huh: :wink:

wait you don't need a password to get things from my save file right? :scratch:

GracelandHarley said:
:bow: Spent a good half hour listening to a half dozen different versions of our favorite "pirate" ditties!!

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! I knew I loved pirates but I thougth it was because of Johnny Depp. Now I know the truth.

And, no you don't need a password to get to your files. Thanks again.

bonocomet said:

wait you don't need a password to get things from my save file right? :scratch:

I didn't understand it either... I clicked on download, and it brought up the sign in page, with no other option in sight! :sad: :confused:

I'm sure it's me. I'll try it again later. I'm going to start a Moob Day thread first, cause we can't let that pass, can we? :wink: :drool:

Save file has recently changed their format, and they confused me at 1st too. Did you make sure you scrolled down the page? Because I noticed that sign in page comes up sometimes and if you scroll down there's more stuff below.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom