Its my anniversary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
My year anniversary here was this month!!!

My wedding anniversary is this week!! 16 years and 24 years together!

What should we do to celebrate? Have any ideas?
Some suggestions would be great!

JCOSTER said:
My year anniversary here was this month!!!

My wedding anniversary is this week!! 16 years and 24 years together!

What should we do to celebrate? Have any ideas?
Some suggestions would be great!

Happy Anniversary!! Congratulations to you and Mr. JCOSTER! Sadly, it's a rare thing in our society to make it that long! Have a great day!

:applaud: I think you know what you should do to celebrate...:shifty: :flirt: Other than that, perhaps a day where you both do things the other likes? For example, you spend a day with him doing a hobby or attending an event he would like and vice versa. Obviously you may not be able to do this right on your anniversary, but you could do it a bit later. The cliche fancy dinner, etc. should work out fine for the actual big day!

Currently Listening: "The Sweetest Thing"/U2 (See, it's a good sign...the Windows Media Player shuffler doesn't lie:sexywink: )

5.gif

Congrats JCOSTER!!

*ahemcoughcough*

Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary to JC and your maaaaaaan
Happy anniversary to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thankyou, thankyou very much.

Congratulations JC!!!!

I say you make Mr JC dress up as Bono and let you have your wicked way with him....ooh that wouldn't be fair though would it?!? (why? some may ask!?!) How about going somewhere nice for dinner, doesn't have to be somewhere fancy, even a romantic picnic, just the two of you of course! would be nice. Take the time to just enjoy each other - you deserve it!! :hug:

JC! Wow, my 16th anniversary was Friday...and we've been together for 25 years. Congrats...and that's just spooky! We're living parallel lives here. heh.

Congrats on your other anniversary too!

:applaud:

Bono Mot said:
JC! Wow, my 16th anniversary was Friday...and we've been together for 25 years. Congrats...and that's just spooky! We're living parallel lives here. heh.

Congrats on your other anniversary too!

:applaud:

I knew you were my soul sistah!!!:wink:

My husband bought a 6 pack of Guinness the other day...I think hes trying to change into Bono.

gluey said:
*ahemcoughcough*

Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary to JC and your maaaaaaan
Happy anniversary to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thankyou, thankyou very much.

Congratulations JC!!!!

I say you make Mr JC dress up as Bono and let you have your wicked way with him....ooh that wouldn't be fair though would it?!? (why? some may ask!?!) How about going somewhere nice for dinner, doesn't have to be somewhere fancy, even a romantic picnic, just the two of you of course! would be nice. Take the time to just enjoy each other - you deserve it!! :hug:

Congratulations JC! I hope you and your hubby have a romantic time.

I :heart: massages and eating strawberries :drool:

i59148769_85943_4.jpg

^ oooh those strawberries look really yummy.

Hey JC happy anniversaries!! I think you, Mot, and I are all on a triple parallel here... hubby and I have been married 19 years and been together since schooldays, just like Bono & Ali. :heart:

Congrats and here's to many more happy years!

bonocheersguiness.jpg

Congrats, JC :rockon: I'm glad you, your hubby, and Bono have been able to make it work so well :cute::giggle:

Well today is my actuall anniversary, so we are going to a swanky resteraunt tomorrow night, its one that we would usually not go to. And then :shrug: :sexywink:

(I actually would like to go see the new Bob Dylan show on Broadway one weekend).

Last year for our 15th I traded my forever ring he was going to buy me for the u2 tickets!!! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom