It's been so long ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Hello to everyone in PLEBA land. Many people will not remember me, but I was a girl who found salvation in PLEBA sometime last year.

Well, about eight months ago, things got incredibly crazy in my life and I had to leave PLEBA unexpectedly. It made me very sad, because I could always count on PLEBA to make me smile.

I am back, and very, very, very, very happy to be here again. My lust ... erm ... I mean appreciation and respect ... the boys had not decreased during my time away.

I see there are so many new faces here, so I think a brief introduction is in order. My name, really is Jessica (hey ... I am not very creative when it comes to screen names). I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I work in public relations. I am one of those Bono girls, who also has a fetish for MacPhisto (what can I say, I like shiny things). I've been a fan since the JT days.

Well, it's good to be back. I hope that I will be able to catch up on all that has gone on in PLEBA land since I have been away ...

Hugs to all,
JessicaAnn
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-07-2002).]

Hey JessicaAnn....

Most people around here call me Daisy, but my first name is Eileen (for the love of God, don't sing that song
wink.gif
)

anyhoo... I'm currently a waitress looking for a new job.....

I am a confessed Bonoholic... but have been to known to cheat on him with Larry and Edge heehehehe

I'm glad things are better for you and Welcome Back to PLEBA

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Not remember you, Jessica Ann? How could I forget you? You're the PLEBAian I'm jealous of. Why, you ask!? You have that quote comparing Bono to Madonna in your signature! I'm dying to put it in my sig, but I don't want to steal your thunder!
biggrin.gif

Welcome back!!!

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Welcome back Jessica! I'm Ana, I'm pretty new here but I'm already addicted to this place.

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I am one of those Bono girls, who also has a fetish for MacPhisto (what can I say, I like shiny things).

I'm an Adam Girl with a fetish for shiny things
wink.gif

Welcome back
smile.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

Hey Jessica! Of course I remember you. You're a fellow Wisconsinite, after all.
smile.gif
Welcome back, pull up a big comfy chair, and stay awhile. You're just in time for Bono's birthday!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Ooooo ... Bonoday ... I think that will be my new, favorite day of the week.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I remember you! You're one of the girls who likes Red Rocks and Live Aid Bono and the boots like me, right? (Of course you like the leather too, me too) Where have you been? I'm glad you're back!
smile.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Hi JessicaAnn, I remember you! I'm glad things are better and you're able to come back to us!

I was honestly wondering where you were. WB!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
I remember you! You're one of the girls who likes Red Rocks and Live Aid Bono and the boots like me, right? (Of course you like the leather too, me too) Where have you been? I'm glad you're back!
smile.gif

Yes ... I love Red Rocks Bono ...

Though people may scoff at me for saying this ... Long live the mullet!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Hi, welcome back! I'm new here since you've been gone. My name is Lies (take it Ellen...) and tomorrow is my favorite day of the week!.....

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Yes ... I love Red Rocks Bono ...

Though people may scoff at me for saying this ... Long live the mullet!!!
smile.gif

Oh hell yes!! He was hot!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Welcome back Jessica. I hope you get to stay for good this time.
smile.gif

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic:
My name is Lies (take it Ellen...)

Lies' name = pronounced leece, like fleece without the f...
Now that that vital information is taken care of
biggrin.gif

I'm Ellen, and I'm also a newbie since you've been gone, but welcome back anyway!

------------------
AIM: LightMyWay02

I am so smart, S-M-R-T...

Heilige Vervielv?ltigungsapparat Fliedermausman!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
I'm an Adam Girl with a fetish for shiny things
wink.gif

Twin! That's sheer poetry!
What she said
wink.gif

I'm Kristie (obviously) and I make stills.
Which I was going to do tonight.
Hmm.
Anyway, welcome back.. I'm still a relative newbie but I think I remember you.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

hey jessica~
i, too, am rather new here. i'm laura, and i'm an adamgirl with a softspot for edgie.

don't be frightened of me...i have what i call u2 tourette syndrome, and may at any time yell out related words and phrases...you'd do best to ignore me
wink.gif

laura: WILLY!!!
everyone:
rolleyes.gif

welcome back, and hope we get to talk more!

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

Welcome back, Jessica!
biggrin.gif
I remember you, but you probably don't remember me -- I was a newbie when you were still here. I'm Ari, I am one of the youngest of the board, and I'm a Bono girl with a soft spot for Edge and Larry and Adam.
wink.gif
It's great to see you came back.
smile.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Hi Jessica! It's going to be nice having you around sharing Bono with me!
biggrin.gif

1liveaidbono.jpg

Quick now, while he's bent over, and his eyes are closed, and he's kind of unsteady on those sexy boots-

*tackle*

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

I had a rough day yesterday, but being back here, meeting new people and renewing old friendships has been so wonderful. Being back here really cheered me up.

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Back
Top Bottom