It's been fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
LOVE YOU ALL, but my mom was reading PLEBA and saw an obscene comment, and now I'm no longer allowed to go to that forum. I'll see you around. Bye :wave:

that's stupid, my parents read stuff on here and never made me give it up. and the oasis forum i go to is even worse. parents just aren't the same i guess.

Sorry :/

TheWho4Life said:
that's stupid, my parents read stuff on here and never made me give it up. and the oasis forum i go to is even worse. parents just aren't the same i guess.

Sorry :/
Which one do you go to? The one I go to makes this place look like Barney's playground :lol:

sucks!... that is the reason why I always try to hide most of my stuff(my parents haven't found my u2 files yet.. )
and luckily my parents are not very computer savvy... so I'm lucky ^^
but how are they going to ban you from here?

kafrun said:

Which one do you go to? The one I go to makes this place look like Barney's playground :lol:

I go to two, i go to oasisfanatic, and then oasisinet's forum. i havent been to oasisfanatic for a while though, i htink i prefer inet's :) what do you go to?

TheWho4Life said:

I go to two, i go to oasisfanatic, and then oasisinet's forum. i havent been to oasisfanatic for a while though, i htink i prefer inet's :) what do you go to?
Oasisfanatic :yes: I've only been to oasisinet on the rare occasion.

Back
Top Bottom