It's back!! For an encore performance!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
Just in time for Christmas, AND two hundred dollars cheaper than when it was originally released! Oh, my fellow PLEBAns, Santa Bono has struck again! Plus he has given us the dividend of a thirty minute video with interviews and song footage!!

Hurry to the Apple store!! It's still autographed and everything!!!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?spart=MA664LL/A

213.jpg

Now there's just one more wish Santa Bono has to grant me...:bono:

Freefall said:
Just in time for Christmas, AND two hundred dollars cheaper than when it was originally released! Oh, my fellow PLEBAns, Santa Bono has struck again! Plus he has given us the dividend of a thirty minute video with interviews and song footage!!

Hurry to the Apple store!! It's still autographed and everything!!!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?spart=MA664LL/A

213.jpg

Now there's just one more wish Santa Bono has to grant me...:bono:

My Fav All time pic!!:love:

:madspit: In the US only....:madwife:

Oh well, not like I can afford it at the moment anyway with Christmas and all.....

U2Fanatic4ever said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...:mad: the price dropped 50 bucks since I got mine which was just a few months ago..:madspit: @ apple....

:wink: mine was 329 euros, that would be about twice of what it is now... perhaps even more....

:drool: but it's still worth every cent!

I wanted to buy the old U2 iPod, but when I finally were gonna buy it, they were unavailable... I bought a regular video one (brand new at the time) and then after two months the U2 one was released :crack: well, I sold mine to my sister and bought it:lol:

It's not available here anyway ... but I bought myself so much U2 stuff for Christmas, that's enough for the whole next year. If I wait for others to buy me some U2 stuff, I can wait till I'm old and wrinkly. I've basically made a deal with everyone that I'm buying all my presents myself because I'm always so annoyed about people giving useless stuff to me that I don't want and don't need. On the other hand, we don't expect gifts from each other. That means that Christmas is quite a relaxing, stressless experience for each and everyone involved. :wink:

last unicorn said:
It's not available here anyway ... but I bought myself so much U2 stuff for Christmas, that's enough for the whole next year. If I wait for others to buy me some U2 stuff, I can wait till I'm old and wrinkly. :wink:

:up: My family doesn't think to get me u2 stuff either. the adults do a secret santa, but they don't get me any either. I sure have been vocal about this though. i wanted it for so long, but it was toooo much $!!!

What kindof stuff did you get for yourself?

one thing i want is fanfic in a book form, so i can carry it around with me everywhere :tongue: :yes: :sexywink:

blm said:

What kindof stuff did you get for yourself?

U2 books, the 2008 calendar, the JT Super Deluxe Set, the Popmart DVD, a special edition of the Best Of 1980-1990, the Across the Universe CD (not exactly U2, but still some Bono on it), magazines .... and a new external harddrive for my computer so that I can store more bootlegs, audio and video files and pictures. :wink:

last unicorn said:

U2 books, the 2008 calendar, the JT Super Deluxe Set, the Popmart DVD, a special edition of the Best Of 1980-1990, the Across the Universe CD (not exactly U2, but still some Bono on it), magazines .... and a new external harddrive for my computer so that I can store more bootlegs, audio and video files and pictures. :wink:

where did you get the 2008 calendar??? They don't have it on u2.com. Oh please, oh please. I always buy one every year and haven't found one yet for next year.

thanks!:wink:

I ordered it from Amazon together with the PopMart DVD. From Amazon Germany that is, but I'm sure it's available on Amazon dot com as well.

I've seen another U2 calendar in one of our bookstores some days ago, haven't quite looked through it, but I might get that one as well. If only I had some space left on my walls. :wink:

last unicorn said:
I ordered it from Amazon together with the PopMart DVD. From Amazon Germany that is, but I'm sure it's available on Amazon dot com as well.

I've seen another U2 calendar in one of our bookstores some days ago, haven't quite looked through it, but I might get that one as well. If only I had some space left on my walls. :wink:

Thanks, Last Unicorn...very good and Bono of you! :wink:

dmalezi said:

:lmao: I treat mine like a baby too! My husband is afraid to even touch it for fear of what would happen to him if he did something to it!

me too.. .not a single scratch on my baby. I just bought the u2 video ipod (cuz my first generation u2 ipod died about spring of this year). I swore I wouldn't let this one get scratched. Cuz the case I had on my old one, a neoprene case totally scratched it. :sad:
I have the real nice leather u2 special edition incase seen here:
ipod-folio-u2-special-edition-black.jpg

it's down to 199 dollars.. that is low.. It started at $349 for the first generation u2 ipod which came out in 2004. The one I have now was $249 back in spring of this year. I think that they are going to phase it out though down the road. Mainly cuz of the price drop.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
it's down to 199 dollars.. that is low.. It started at $349 for the first generation u2 ipod which came out in 2004. The one I have now was $249 back in spring of this year. I think that they are going to phase it out though down the road. Mainly cuz of the price drop.

Well the thing was they had stopped putting it on the online store, and all the Best Buys and Circuti Cities had none because it is a special edition model. That's why I am so excited about it, plus it being the video model. (Imagine carrying Bono with you everywhere you go and getting that little fix when you need it?) From what they were telling me at Apple, it wasn't being marketed anymore; so after two months I ventured into the Apple store online and there it was! From what the man told me on the phone when I called, there had been so much demand, they decided to bring it back out again.

I suggest getting it soon, because they might decide to phase it out completely. My guess would be after the album release it might make another appearance, but after that who knows?

Back
Top Bottom