"It's All about the Shoes" The Mr. Macphisto Society

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Darlings, you knew it was going to happen.
This is a club for girls, and guys if they are interested, who "can't help fallin' in love" with the splendid Mr. Macphisto.
Meetings shall be held in the "Velvet Elvis" Lounge here in PLEBA where we can lounge on some golden couches while we sip champange and martinis and look dramatic. I mean, if I do it in real life, I might as well do it in here, right?
smile.gif
Here is the place to post your delicious Mr Macphisto phone call transcipts, theories as to his whereabouts, pictures, and/or fond memories of our favorite all-singing, all-dancing demon.
Now since I began this little club, I deem myself "The Big Gold Shoe". Nominate yourselves for other positions (heh heh) as you feel fit (and/ or flexible) to take them.
Yes Mona darling, we are not in Kansas anymore.
What's more, in "It's all about the shoes" post whatever pic of whatever guy you admire and or lust after... We encourage drooling and frankly, the members of this club will be too:
a) drunk
b) Languid
c) busy admiring themselves in a mirror
to object to almost anything. The most you will get out of us shall be a nonchalant "whatever", or a "shoo, shoo out of my way". Our time is better spent being gorgeous, children.
And now for the rules *Bluey removes a list from the pocket of her gold smoking jacket:
1) All members must be appropriately attired. Should you enter without enough makeup, we have estheticians waiting in the wings to apply a sufficiant amount.
2) Smoking is mandatory (not cigarettes, darling, just out of your head).
3) Be considerate, if you have Macphisto pictures, do not keep them to yourselves *sniff* share, children, share.
And now I shall begin the first meeting of the society.
*Bluey reclines on a gold sofa and drinks an enourmous martini*
23.jpg

if it's all about the shoes...take a look at the "edge how could you..." thread...

tongue.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

*throws away second empty wine bottle*

I think I belong in this society. I LOVE Mr M but I think the Mirrorball Man must also be appreciated.
Excuse me a minute I've just got to go and ring the White House.

*strolls away in sparkly gold boots*

*dives for cover*

Mac Bono kinda scares me, but...

all thanks and credit to Fishy for Photoshopping it....

MACZOOLANDER!!

TI89822.jpg

*trembling anticipating the wrath of the Macphisto society*

*unleashes wrath on Gina*

nah lol I think it's funny.

*calls the White House*

lol Is this Speedy Pizza?????

*calls the UN*

Alright. Had to take care of some business before I commit myself to anything.

Let's fly away in a ginormous sparkly shoe *MacPhisto tornado* taking us away from Kansas.

~MonaPhisto~

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

P.S. Can we have MacPhisto toast? At the last party my toast was rejected.

*under agers need olive-flavored KoolAid* lol

If MacPhisto had his own movie it'd be like a Rocky Horror thang and we'd all dress up and vibe out all of civilization!
biggrin.gif
Not that I think of things like this.......

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
P.S. Can we have MacPhisto toast? At the last party my toast was rejected.

*under agers need olive-flavored KoolAid* lol

If MacPhisto had his own movie it'd be like a Rocky Horror thang and we'd all dress up and vibe out all of civilization!
biggrin.gif
Not that I think of things like this.......

My goodness Mona Darling! *BLuey looks over her 10th martini glass* I have thought the EXACT same thing! LOL. Have you ever watche rocky horror and thought.."Hmm, I bet frankenfuter and Macphisto are like cousins or something!" Wow, warped minds think alike.
Lmsao (Laughing my shiney ass off,
Bluey - the Big Gold Shoe

Oh yes, toasts are lovely and oh so welcome here, as is olive kool-aid.
Thanks Mona, now I'm trying to picture a RHPS-esq Macphisto movie...man he NEEDS To make a movie for us. Mona, you and I can play the two shivering and drenched PLEBA girls whose car gets "caught with a flat" and we come upon a dark and spooky mansion! *Squeeeel!* Someone get MRS EDGE in here pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the musical number....think of the musical numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Bluephisto

Glamour IS a hazard
especially when I feel compelled to spell glamour with a 'u!'

Bluey when you told me you saw DAY -- how was it? I've heard of this thing called the
'sun' Is it invisible? Which reminds me of my maaaaaaaahvelous friend Gordon. You know him as STing maybe. Well he and I were up to our ears in yoga the other night....

Anyway I heard that this 'SUN' is the source of life or something trashy like that....it must be a gorgeous thing, this sun.

I'm supposed to meet Ali down by the pub while Bono sneaks out with Mona. Ta ta!! *muchas smooches*

If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Can i join this Fraternity? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase????
I smoke, i drink, i have class and glamour ( yeah,right!!!! lol)and.......ummm......I.....I LOVE MACPHISTO!!!!!!!

Please????

*Flavia*

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
Can i join this Fraternity? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase????
I smoke, i drink, i have class and glamour ( yeah,right!!!! lol)and.......ummm......I.....I LOVE MACPHISTO!!!!!!!

Please????

*Flavia*
Of course darling!
Cake some makeup on and get your glamourous self a drink.
Come in, Light up, Sit down, Hold on!
Ahhhh Monaphisto, you do make me chuckle so...up to your ears in yoga were you? reminds me of the time a gorgeous young thing had the fortune to challenge me to a game of strip poker....that poor naked, naked man! He was "compensated".
-Bluephisto

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-30-2001).]

Glances up from Mixing Cosmopolitans...Ahhhh a club dedicated to the love of my life...Goes off in search of More pictures...

MacPHISHto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Well well well

I tried stepping out but I spun right back around on me shiny heel and saunetred back inside. It's still awfully light out there!

If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!
~MonaPhisto~

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Well well well

I tried stepping out but I spun right back around on me shiny heel and saunetred back inside. It's still awfully light out there!

Monaphisto, I am surprised at you. For a creature almost as wealthy and glamourous as me, you are a foolish thing at times. Silly temptress, don't you know not to try to leave until after midnight? It is, after all where our day begins.
*hands Monaphisto a martini and some mirrored shades for her denatured eyes*
Yours, as always,
Bluephisto

Of course, a MacPhisto club! Where are Miss MacPhisto and MacPhisto_esq? I hope they see this! Look at his beautiful blue eyes in this one girls! DROOL!
smile.gif

H375223.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Monaphisto, I am surprised at you. For a creature almost as wealthy and glamourous as me, you are a foolish thing at times. Silly temptress, don't you know not to try to leave until after midnight? It is, after all where our day begins.
*hands Monaphisto a martini and some mirrored shades for her denatured eyes*
Yours, as always,
Bluephisto
lol I guess I'm not the only one not staring at the sun, then.

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

I found them yesterday while shopping! They're gold and red, and with gold glitter! My mom's getting them for me...I told her I had to have MacPhisto sneakers. Haha-I just thought of Mr MacPhisto going out for his morning jog. LOL

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

my all time fav pic containing Mr. Macphisto

%3B%3C9364832323%7Ego46%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A738769nu0mrj

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Hey bluey!!! I love Mr Mac!!

Did I tell you about the MacPhisto sneakers I'm getting soon? I saw them and thought of our little darling immediately!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

Oh yes, toasts are lovely and oh so welcome here, as is olive kool-aid.
Thanks Mona, now I'm trying to picture a RHPS-esq Macphisto movie...man he NEEDS To make a movie for us. Mona, you and I can play the two shivering and drenched PLEBA girls whose car gets "caught with a flat" and we come upon a dark and spooky mansion! *Squeeeel!* Someone get MRS EDGE in here pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the musical number....think of the musical numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Bluephisto
Bluey Darling,
I was just polishing me horns with Kiwi wax and I looked in them and it was like a vortex of handsomeness! I was simply captivated by me own self it was maaaaaahvelous.

lol caught with a flat -- *rotates Bruce's tires*
wink.gif

Also, I talked to the president this morning he was lovely but I DO miss Willy C something awful.

Once I lounged on the mirrored futon whilst he was breathing into the saxophone (ONE HUNDRED......TWO HUNDRED) and I caught a glimpse of myself in the shiny instrument of his and thought I had choked on my olive and died! SUCH was the beauty of this creature.

Em....So I gathered up my platforms back on me feet (I had taken them off to polish them) and I sauntered right over and I asked "WHO is this charming creature I have seen in the magical horn of yours, Willy C?" and before he could answer I felt me knees go (standing and looking good is hard on the back), and I had to lounge back down again.

Em....

------------------
~*Mona*~

Oh Monaphisto!
I know the sweet torment you speak of! I was in a club the other day - day! Ha ha ha! I've heard of this "day" but never actually have I seen it...I think it's sure to be overrated.
Back to what I was saying... I was in a club a while back, hypnotizing the crowd of mortals with the orbit of my hips when I saw the most Divine creature in the wall! And what's more, that same appiration of lovliness noticed me at the same time. Not that I could blame her! You have seen me, you understand.
I began to sashay towards this paragon of beauty, and she to me, when I found that she was on the other side of a glass wall and would not come out!!! I was distressed by the hautiness of this vixen and spent the whole night looking at her from my chaise over a martini, as she did towards me. I queried a server about her and he claimed it was a mirror...but I know the truth *sniff* she was enraptured with me.
It is a hazard to be this glamourous isn't it?
I do miss Willy C as well, we did have a fabulous time with him didn't we? Hmm, Georgie doesn't look very fun does he? Oh well, I'm sure Willy will have more time on his hands now... I was hoping for that Al G., the buttoned up types can be fun to break...
Sigh, Ta ta my darling.
-Bluephisto

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Haha-I just thought of Mr MacPhisto going out for his morning jog. LOL

smile.gif

ROTFLMFAO!
Oh my god....must regain breath. That is the funniest mental image I have had in my head for the longest time!!!!
But really I can't see Macphisto running. I mean I just CAN'T!
The man has two speeds: Strut and strut faster... He's just too damn cool to run.
Now I have images of "Baywatch Macphisto" in my head, running all slow-montion like...LMAO
Save ME!
Dissolving in a fit of laughter that threatens to give me a case of pneumothorax from popping an air pocket in my lung, Bluephisto.

Hello Dahrlings!
I simply must grace this club of sophistication and glamour with my most fabulous and refined personage!
smile.gif

*I bring more Martini for all*

as an offer(or Bribe- No I am not above this
smile.gif
)
to be admitted to lounge with you fine people on the glittering sofas of this marvellous domain!

*Raises a glass -in one finely manicured hand- to toast the company*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Haha-I just thought of Mr MacPhisto going out for his morning jog. LOL

smile.gif
lol MacPhisto in bike shorts

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

*Bluephisto glares up at Monaphisto through her dark smoky eyes as she mops a large stain off of the front of her gold smoking jacket*
Oh thank you darling for the "bike shorts" comment! It is always pleasant and dignified to spit martini out of one's nose! You should be illegal...in fact, I bet you are in many states aren't you child? Braaavo!
Here's an image for you, Macphisto in a sport bra! Ha! Spit something out of yooour nose.
-Bluephisto
(When I am in this club I feel like one of the girls from AbFab!)

*Bluephisto glares up at Monaphisto through her dark smoky eyes as she mops a large stain off of the front of her gold smoking jacket*
Oh thank you darling for the "bike shorts" comment! It is always pleasant and dignified to spit martini out of one's nose! You should be illegal...in fact, I bet you are in many states aren't you child? Braaavo!
Here's an image for you, Macphisto in a sport bra! Ha! Spit something out of yooour nose.
-Bluephisto
(When I am in this club I feel like one of the girls from AbFab!)

PATSY, dahling!!!! *airkisses bluey's cheek*
It's 8am, let's have another martini! LOL

I used to love that show!!!!!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom