Its a Sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ms. M

The Fly
I just finished submitting my Resume to Getty Images and when I clicked back to their main US page it had a picture of Bono with the title of "The Simple way to world's most powerful imagery"

It wasn't exactly this picture but it was during his visit to Chirac and he was waving his peace sign

81553776.jpg

Its a sign! *keeps fingers and toes crossed*

Thanks grrls for letting me share:wave:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Good luck

Are you a photographer? You don't have to answer if you don't want to :)

I wish I was! Always wanted to be. I use to take photos for local LA bands back in the 80s but that was the extent of it. Actually I'm in legal and its for their legal department.

So you would turn a blind eye to us right? No C&D letters for us? :wink:

I know Wireimage is bitchy about that... :madspit:

miss becky said:
Good luck! :hug:

Thanks!

I also had a phone interview yesterday with Corbis - for some reason all these media photo stock places need legal assistants.

Miroslava said:
So you would turn a blind eye to us right? No C&D letters for us? :wink:

I know Wireimage is bitchy about that... :madspit:

Wot Bono pictures and U2 pictures? *flips shades over eyes*

:bono:

*works on PLEBA grrls only clause*:lol:

Good luck! its always a good sign when Bono and U2 are around..i had U2 follow me in two different music stores today, yup, heard Beautiful Day in one store, then went to another store and heard Miracle Drug...i was like ohh its gonna be a good afternoon and it was :)

Ms. M said:

I wish I was! Always wanted to be. I use to take photos for local LA bands back in the 80s but that was the extent of it. Actually I'm in legal and its for their legal department.

good luck. :up:

I also took photos of 2 local bands around the mid-late 70's in NYC/ on CBGB'S, Max's Kansas City circuit.

And i 've often taken great photos of my favorite bands through the years, on their way up to Fame & SuperFame- when it was much easier to get to the front, get near front seats, and before being cameras into a arena/stadium becmae a problem.

Back
Top Bottom