It's a beautiful *moob* day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lar_89cal_drumscover.jpg

Couldn't resist one more ... heh heh :shifty:

Oh, he just looks so beautiful, I couldn't resist doing this... just erase Samantha's face and replace it with your own and you'll enjoy it. My crush has reached gigantic levels today... and I know there are going to be more and more Larry girls every day because of this video. Yay for Larry liberating the sexy beast that I always knew was inside of him!

:larry: :love:

eswp2.JPG

flaming june said:
Oh, he just looks so beautiful, I couldn't resist doing this... just erase Samantha's face and replace it with your own and you'll enjoy it. My crush has reached gigantic levels today... and I know there are going to be more and more Larry girls every day because of this video. Yay for Larry liberating the sexy beast that I always knew was inside of him!

:larry: :love:

eswp2.JPG

i ... can't ... get... enough ... of ... those ... stills!!!!!

Thanks FJ! :drool:

What a hottie!

Yay! I finally saw the ES vid! :D

If you can overlook the crudeness of the following pics (they're nowhere near as good as the other ones posted)....here are some additional Lar bits from ES.

thekiss.jpg

thekiss3.jpg

This is his neck and her mouth!
theneck.jpg

Moob shot! :D
moob.jpg

Finally caught the vid this morning...

Was I thinking about music history in music history class today? Nope. Will I likely be thinking about psychology later? Probably not.

*sigh* There go my grades for the semester. Thanks, Lar. Way to ruin yet another academic semester for me. :tongue:

Re: What a hottie!

erised said:
Yay! I finally saw the ES vid! :D

If you can overlook the crudeness of the following pics (they're nowhere near as good as the other ones posted)....here are some additional Lar bits from ES.

thekiss.jpg

thekiss3.jpg

This is his neck and her mouth!
theneck.jpg

Moob shot! :D
moob.jpg

I just hope this woman knows how LUCKY she is. I hope she enjoyed this as much as I would enjoy it. I hope she was a FOAD whose dreams and fantasies finally came true... :larry: :drool:

AngelofLarrydom said:
I will have sweet dreams tonight...
I will dream those hands are mine
33554%3B%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E2323338%3B767%3C2ot1lsi

p.s
see the es video thread!!! U2Lynne has provide us a weblink to download the video:dance: :D :dance: :D

Isn't that pic simply beautiful... I love that look on his face... oh Larry!

ZooEuropa said:
Oh christ........................ oh my gawd.............

I keep torturing myself with the video!! Whats wrong with me? :lol:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:lol: Same here... I can't get the vid out of my head!!! And I can't wait till I can go home and watch it again... 45 minutes to go!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom