it's 10:06 and already my day sucks!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
i woke up this morning with coffee and no sugar:mad: , then to top it off my brother decides to sleep (after a night of drinking) while everyone else (me) takes care of his kids, and to top that off I have the headache from hell. I hate days like this!!
Don't get me wrong I love kids, but I dispise people who have them and want other people to raise them!

I NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. I know exactly what you mean. People think you love that kid so much you won't mind, and you do love them, but it's annoying to be used. I sister had a neighbor like that. She'd dump those kids first thing in the morning and leave them all day long. They'd eat up all her food and make a mess and lots of noise. They even came over on Christmas morning to watch them open presents! She took it for so long then she told them off. But I know when it's your brother it's harder. Sad thing is you can never even discuss it with them in the nicest way without them getting offended and not letting you see the kids at all. Best wishes to you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom