It is Wednesday isn't it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he has no clue about barred owls, has he?
05d137e3.jpg

Moonlit_Angel said:

Also, what song was that that that picture's from, the one that you said got you all emotional?

Hi Angela,

That photo is a still from their performance of Wake Up Dead Man that they did live via satellite for the Tribute to Heroes....

I just remember being so confused and scared, and to see them (as well as know for sure they were safe, if that doesn't sound weird) was sooo overwhelming. It was such a moving and beautiful performance, but I've only been able to watch it once since then.

When I went to a U2 laser show in Boston they actually played that version of WUDM at the laser show!! It was very strange and my heart sort of stopped b/c of the emotions it brought back!

:heart: Olive

Yes, that gets to me too. It's just so sexy it does things to me. That's why I had this as my sig once:

:combust:

groundsig2.jpg

:faint:

That video is hot :censored: Even though I never liked those glasses on him, the stills are so sexy *sigh* That mouth, that neck, the expression, the candllelit room :drool:

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
titled 'the smirk'
026.jpg

Oh, that is cute.

I still haven't seen this video! :sigh:.

Also, thanks so much for the avatars! :hug:. I appreciate that.

Originally posted by ME2U2
I wish I could contribute but I wouldnt have the
faintest idea how to, so I'll send you all a big BONO HUG :hug: (wouldnt we all die for one of those!).

Argh, yes.

As for contributing...a lot of girls here have accounts at places like Snapfish or Boomspeed or whatever, and they save their favorite pictures there and post them on the respective days...so if you want, you can get an account and go hunting for Bono pictures to save so you can share them here. :).

Originally posted by oliveu2cm
Hi Angela,

That photo is a still from their performance of Wake Up Dead Man that they did live via satellite for the Tribute to Heroes....

I just remember being so confused and scared, and to see them (as well as know for sure they were safe, if that doesn't sound weird) was sooo overwhelming. It was such a moving and beautiful performance, but I've only been able to watch it once since then.

Ah, I see. It's been so long since I watched that tribute show that I forgot about that part of the performance-I remember them performing, but at the time, I wasn't yet a huge U2 fan, so it doesn't stick as much for me right now. The big thing I remember was bawling my eyes out during practically the entire show.

And I don't find it weird that you were glad to know they were safe. In the time following that event, so much was going on, you didn't know what was going to happen next. I remember one day when I was going all the way back through the threads on here, I saw some from that day in which people were concerned about Bono's safety because they thought he was in New York that day. So yeah, I certainly don't blame you for being relieved about seeing them and knowing they were okay. Especially considering that their music helped everyone out then...even better that they were alive and well, to help everyone through the pain. :hug:.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm
When I went to a U2 laser show in Boston they actually played that version of WUDM at the laser show!! It was very strange and my heart sort of stopped b/c of the emotions it brought back!

I imagine so...that's weird, indeed.

On a much lighter note, I agree with you about the picture in which you said that the look on his face was lethal...I love that picture. :drool:.

Angela

Sue DeNym said:

I thought it was Walk On they did?! They used the beginning of WUDM, then segued into Walk On.

I was thinking it was Walk On........and wasn't the beginning Peace on Earth? It has the "won't you throw a drowning man a line" lyric from that song in it.

*edited due to a stupid punctuation mistake* :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
verte76 said:

I was thinking it was Walk On........and wasn't the beginning Peace on Earth? It has the "won't you throw a drowning man a line" lyric from that song in it.

*edited due to a stupid punctuation mistake* :censored: :censored:

:banghead:

yup you're right!! POE/WO was the thing at the laser show, not WUDM :huh:

*puts brain on right*

Angela :hug: :)

Back
Top Bottom