It Happened ......Sorta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
hey guys. well didnt meet Dallas....nor did Cristy meet Larry, but we did meet BONO & ADAM again!!!!!! Bono came out first and saw my sign right away......'Dallas Schoo...whats the rest say??'...so he came over the us and we shook hands and he read the sign....thought it was good and gave a laugh. then he shook hands with everyone else, signed others stuff, and then I finally got a pic with him....woooo hoooo!! Cristy got another too. Then he held my sign up like he was a fan too and i took a pic of him with it. then he signed it in a very cool way. With the O's in his name he drew a tennis racket and a tennis ball since Dallas is an avid tennis player!!! and also wrote....I AM A MEMBER!!!!!!
wooooooooooooo! how fucking cool is that. he also made a funny comment about Adam which Suze will tell you about.

then Edge & Larry came in but didnt come out. But Adam did!!!! He strolled on over and shook hands and i showed him the signa nd he got a kick out of it!!! LOL!!! He signed it too. He seemed in a hurry so i didnt ask for another pic with him as i got one the other day!!!

but still no Dallas.....I was hoping he'd come out after Bono went back in (i figure Bono would have told him since Bono loved it so much) but i am sure he was busy with work!! Hoepfully soon! OK thats all for now. I will post last weeks pics up tomorrow!!!!
Till later....see ya guys!

wow... you guys are all so lucky to have bono and adam stop and talk to you, more than once! what i would give to talk to both of them, just for a few seconds.... wow, i'm trying not to be jealous, but it's really hard...

btw, mike, i wanna see those bono pics with the dallas sign!!!
biggrin.gif
dallas is the man!

Wow that's so cool. Can't wait for pics, especially the one of Bono with the sign.
Sorry you didn't get to meet Dallas but I'm sure meeting Bono and Adam again kind of made up for it.
smile.gif

All this cool stuff happening, I'm really going to end up as a green eyed monster.
Congrats though, and thanks for sharing your stories.

And I got the biggest hug ever from Adam!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

dood! you can't just leave us hangin' like that cat! serious heart attack material...

hey mike, when you post the pics from last week, post the pics from today too (if possible)! i'm all about the living vicariously thing, so give me every detail!

lucky lucky dogs...but you all deserved it! 'member this forever!

Could one of you please get some Bono cooties for me?

~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~

Back
Top Bottom