ISO pic (you know this is serious bc of my icon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mona...on the subject of cba...i was asking if you were dissing MY cba...as in:
33485%3A9523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B%3B%3E768%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398756%3B93nu0mrj

cos that's my cba...he lives here in my bedroom...and i thought you were rocking on him or something.

Lilly said:
mona...on the subject of cba...i was asking if you were dissing MY cba...as in:
33485%3A9523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B%3B%3E768%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398756%3B93nu0mrj

cos that's my cba...he lives here in my bedroom...and i thought you were rocking on him or something.

[color=royal blue]No, akorse not. I try not to judge people before I meet 'em.

I'm sure you do a good job taking care of him too.

If I had a cardboard Bono he'd be in melted soggy pieces in the bathtub.

:D
[/color]

doctorwho said:

Holey Moley! Even I'm impressed. :laugh:

Don't let GyspyHeartGirl see this pic - she'll never leave this thread! ;)

He he, well I know her, (she's my Dad's sister!) and I can't wait to show her! :)

The answer is NO- she did not brainwash me, I have loved JT Bono since I was 10.

Last edited:
OMG Autumn's pic is killing me! My heart! :drool: Mona if you put that on your wall there will be no studying in college LOL! *impure thoughts*;)

Emily I am sorry to steal your siggie but it went so well with my sn! Don't worry I don't post much only about once a week so I won't get in your way!

I'm laughing hard I'm crying!!!

Moaner, I seriously--SERIOUSLY--fear for the person who is to become your roommate at college. They will not know what hit them. Ijust hope they can keep up with you. One this is certain though: they WILL be completely entertained and try as they might, they will NEVER forget you!! :sexywink: :laugh:

I also hope that college doesn't take all your time away from US....cos it would make for a dull Pleba withoutcha. :)

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]:bono: : Go ahead, love.

:bono: : and you as well, Edge, m'boy.

:edge: : .......really?
[/color]

OH YES, my little bumless one, we do indeed piiiiiiiiiiiine for you and your absent posterior...and your bedazzled pants and shoes as well! :) Sigh.....

Re: I'm laughing hard I'm crying!!!

Discoteque said:
Moaner, I seriously--SERIOUSLY--fear for the person who is to become your roommate at college. They will not know what hit them. Ijust hope they can keep up with you. One this is certain though: they WILL be completely entertained and try as they might, they will NEVER forget you!! :sexywink: :laugh:

I also hope that college doesn't take all your time away from US....cos it would make for a dull Pleba withoutcha. :)

:eek:

[color=royal blue]Kkkkkaaaaawwwwwwwww Disco. You're goin' in my Grammy speech. After I check with my manager akorse.....*cough* ;)

Waitaminute. LOL you FEAR for my roommate? LOLLLLLLL I hope they can tie my shoes fer me......

O_O Will there be room for my Pete Yorn shrine?

*shifty eyes*

Not that I....have......a Pete Yorn shrine.....

:bono: : Mona I broke this noodle statue. I was trying to take a nap down 'ere, rolled over and smashed it. I heard this awful sound and thought maybe I had found the keys to me Mercedes! But....

O_O BONO you killed my Pete Yornaroni statue O_O

:larry: : This post has gone on fer too long.
[/color]

Autumn that is a very beautiful pic, I love your new sig! *THUD*

I see Mona totally ignored it, what strange and evil force is she under the influence of these days to blind her to such beauty? What a sad and tragic loss. You were such a cool and promising young girl and I shall always miss you. Oh well more beautiful sexy gorgeous JT Bono for the rest of us.

Last edited:
GypsyHeartgirl said:
Autumn that is a very beautiful pic, I love your new sig! *THUD*

I see Mona totally ignored it, what strange and evil force is she under the influence of these days to blind her to such beauty? What a sad and tragic loss. You were such a cool and promising young girl and I shall always miss you. Oh well more beautiful sexy gorgeous JT Bono for the rest of us.

[color=royal blue]Lollll eeeyy no I saw it, I just.

Well.

No offense to anyone.

I just think JT Bono has looked better. NO OFFENSE THAT'S JUST MY OPINION AND ANYWAY WHAT DO I KNOW I THINK BONO LIVES UNDER MY DESK AND A SQUAD OF GAY DANCING COWBOYS IS AT MY DISPOSAL.

:bono: : calm down.

:edge: : you know, maybe you should try yoga. It's very soothing.

STING: :yes:

O_O

:edge: : Em that's not quite what I--

:bono: : now look what you've gotten us into.

***SCOOBY DOO ENDING***
:bono: : Edge! That's not really Sting!! It's the grizzled old amusement park-- no wait. It's hot hot hot tamale JT Bono!
[/color]

bo-jt19.gif

bo-jt33.jpg

bo-jt54.jpg

The pic pulls my chain *chaching!* :drool: I'll take it, doctorwho and I will share it! My new wallpaper *rightclicksave*:)

33485%3B%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C36442ot1lsi

Then again ANY JT Bono pulls my chain..... I like all JT pics on this thread!:)

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]See? More than enough JT Bono glory to go around

and around

and

around......homina
[/color]

attachment.php

Mona, you are too funny ...

My coworkers are now certain that I am mentally unstable because I was laughing out loud at your posts.

Ooooo ... winking JT Bono from R&H.:drool:

JessicaAnn said:
Mona, you are too funny ...

My coworkers are now certain that I am mentally unstable because I was laughing out loud at your posts.

Ooooo ... winking JT Bono from R&H.:drool:

[color=royal blue]Yeah seems I have that effect on everyone :D lol[/color]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom