ISO Home for 41yr old Irish Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK first of all, lemmee tell you, life with Bono is NOT what it's all cracked up to be.

BONO: That's an odd expression. It sounds like it's about....

Do you mind? I'm trying to--

BONO: HUEVO!

*SIGH* You see, when my guru Echo was in the process of moving ~ and out of computer usage for a few days, I felt so along that I decided to let Bono hang with me for awhile. He was just supposed to..... yknow.... keep me company, maybe help me with my homework, and be there to get blamed whenever I broke something.

HOWEVER, as the poet said, the best laid.....Bonos.....no.....wait. I'm not trying to be.....Shoot.

BONO: *bang*

Ooo.....I mean shut up, Bono. I mean....get back under the desk, please, Vintage Boy. (You gotta show 'em who's boss, y'know?)

333%3A332%3B23232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323282%3C66347ot1lsi

BRUCE: *tempt*

O my bacon.

BONO: Mona?

Not now, Bono.....Bruce is being a vile weed of a temptor.....and I like it.

BONO: Mona?

OK, what is i--

b_bono_tshirt.jpg

BONO: em...

GAH!!! BONO is stretching out my new shirt!!!! Be right back.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

LMAO
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

OK sorry about that. I think I've got it all under control. Now where was I? Oh yeah. Like I was saying, I think that Bon--

MOM: Um....honey?

MONA: Yes?

MOM: Um....would you come downstairs for a minute?

MONA: *SIGH* OK.

MOM: I came down to put some clothes in the laundry and found this:
bonoyoung.jpg

MONA: O_O .......and?

MOM: Well.....why's there a half nekkid IrishMan in the house, is all I wanna know.

BONO: THIS IS NOT A REBEL SONG!

MONA: Fook a moofin. I'm gonna have to catch Bono first if I'm gonna lend him out to someone else.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

Get on the Boos

So ummm what's the catch?? What do you gotta do in order to..obtain this Bono?? Can anyone have him??
Curiosity killed the cat but it still has 8 other lives left to go at.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

I don't think you fully realize what a handful Bono can be.

*snort*

I'm sorry, the censors are making me get off camera.

MATT LAUER: *reconsiders job / life*

PETE YORN: .....are you still pretending that when you give people news, Matt Lauer helps you?

Um...

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I don't think you fully realize what a handful Bono can be.

*snort*

I'm sorry, the censors are making me get off camera.

MATT LAUER: *reconsiders job / life*

PETE YORN: .....are you still pretending that when you give people news, Matt Lauer helps you?

Um...

Bono a handfull??? nahhh lol ofcourse I realize that. I find it funny 'coz I'm finding myself to relate more to bono than anyone else but then again if u mix bono and edge...yikes u get me!

Ah, I finally finished my research paper.....Now our printer's a little funky, so you have to kind of let the pages sit so the ink dries.

It should be done by now, so I'll just go over and get the papers from where I left them. Hopefully Bono didn't, like, write poems all over them or anything!

BONO:
pepsi.gif

GAH! *lunge* *tackle*

OK Some days are better than others. So SUE me.

BONO: Kindly remove yer hand from my....um....can.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos

Originally posted by martha:
Why not?

LOL

CLARITY: *is responsible fer burning all unneeded clothing*

ADAM: woo!!

LARRY: *shudder*

wait....they don't live here.

O Martha, watch it -- the "MTV Cribs" crew is trying to get all their gear in the house... I think Bono's finally settled down and taking a nap somewhere or something....

bono90074.jpg

BONOFERBACON'SSAKEGETDOWNFROMTHERE!!!!!!!!

BONO: Go....dow-- oh. Coming. *jump*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos

CURSES UPON CURSES!!

It seems that Bono hath escaped from my house. I think he wanted to check out a ScottPhisto vending machine, so he's probably lurking around the PLEBA Mansion somewhere.....

youse guys. Bono is my responsibility. Plus, if he gets hurt somehow, he's gonna have to stay longer at MY place until we can ship him back home!! You must find him.

Please let me know if he's up to anything.....I must go do work. But I trust you all will keep an eye on him for me....

*HINT* add on to this thread with Bonos Behaving Badly *HINT*
wink.gif

*starts searching around the Mansion for the missing Bono* Come out Come out where ever you are Bono... *spots something run past her and hears a door slam* nice try but I know where you are...
*goes after the figure and is pounced upon*
Ack! Bono's got me! EDGE!! HELP!! He's got the MacPhisto Horns on!!! eep.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

I've found him and tied him up.

333%3A386%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3B343%3B%3Anu0mrj

MC: You're mine now, Vintage Boy.

BONO: And I thought Mona was kinky...

wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

great job at tying him up mc but ummm Who's gonna untie me?!?! and where's edge when I need him??? When I get out of these velvet ropes I'm going to punish Bono for being such a bad lil irishman *growlz*

------------------

Originally posted by JemEvans:
great job at tying him up mc but ummm Who's gonna untie me?!?! and where's edge when I need him??? When I get out of these velvet ropes I'm going to punish Bono for being such a bad lil irishman *growlz*

A more naughty MC would answer that question. But PLEBA's been pretty tame lately, I don't want to cause trouble. We don't need that again.

As far as you go, Jem...
333%3A3%3B2323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C272548nu0mrj

Hey, whatever you're in to.
wink.gif

Just teasing!
tongue.gif

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

EDGE: I can untie him.....
edgecar05.jpg

....with me teeth!

OK EDGE that doesn't even make sense.

BONO: .....it does to me.

WOW. OK hold on. That's so wrong. WHEN did this become about bondage?

BONO: .....maybe it's because you make me wear this tie all the time.

MONA: .....that's not BonoBondage. That's just.....em....yer leash

MATT LAUER: *AHEM*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos
"I don't want to say I was overexcited that day, but I spelled "Bono" with six "N"s and thirteen "O"s ~Echo

MONA: *tries to practice Houdini* *struuum* *BOINK* *Struuum* I know. I'll try IALW again.
ec_strat1.jpg

CD PLAYER: *IALW*

BONO: In a little whiiiiile--

CD PLAYER: *back*.......*IALW intro*

CD PLAYER: *back*.....*IALW intro*

CD PLAYER: *back* *IALW intro*

CDPLAYER: *back* *pause*

MONA: Almost got it--

MOM: IN A LITTLE WHILE, I"M GONNA STRANGLE THAT SONG!!

MONA: Gah!! OK Well....I'm sure Bruce Springsteen didn't play perfectly his first time around. I'll just listen to some music instead.

WHITE STRIPES GUY: I fell in love with a girl!

BONO: I love this song.

333%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323238893389%3Bnu0mrj

BONO: fell in love once and almost completely!
she's in love with the world
but sometimes these feelings
can be so misleading!

she turns and says

333%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B79%3A%3A8%3Cnu0mrj

MONA: .....are you alright?

BONO: i said "i must be fine cause my heart's still beating"
"come and kiss me by the riverside, yeah
bobby says it's fine

MONA: he don't consider it cheating, now?

525.jpg

SCOTTPHISTO: red hair with a curl....now I'm starvin.

BONO: mellow roll for the flavor
and the eyes for peeping
can't keep away from the girl

MONA: OMD.....these two sides of my brain
need to have a meeting

BONO: can't think of anything to do, yeah
my left brain knows that
all love is fleeting
she's just looking for something new
and i said it once before
but it bears repeating now

MONA: What does?

BONO I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL! I FELL IN LOVE ONCE AND ALMOST COMPLETELY!

It's karaoke nite at my place. That's the fun day to have Bono around.

Live_Reviews1770a.jpg

PETE YORN: ....around where? O shite. Bad question to ask. On the count of 3, stop snorting crack.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos
"I don't want to say I was overexcited that day, but I spelled "Bono" with six "N"s and thirteen "O"s ~Echo

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-26-2002).]

*snort*

*innuendo runs through thread*

BONO: *runs after innuendo*

HIPPY: *runs after Bono running after innuendo* Hey FurBall! You better get your PAWS OFF MY SCOTTPHISTO VENDING MACHINE!!!!! If I catch you, only Jesus will be able to help you!

BONO: *sings* Jesus was a man who travelled through the land!!!!

JESUS: HOEDOWN!!!!

HIPPY: *does Jesus dance*

EVERYONE: HALLE!!!! HALLE!!!! HALLE-LU-JAH!!!!

HIPPY: *lassos Bono*

BONO: Oh feck!

(Okay, so I have that frickin U2/Jesus hoedown song on repeat and I crack up everytime I listen to it! I hope you all know what I'm talking about! In any case I've embarrassed meself by doing the Jesus dance for you...
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
(Okay, so I have that frickin U2/Jesus hoedown song on repeat and I crack up everytime I listen to it! I hope you all know what I'm talking about! In any case I've embarrassed meself by doing the Jesus dance for you...
biggrin.gif
)

LOL HIPPY!!!!!!
mtvbritney410x310AP.jpg

....sorry youse guys. Bono, for some reason, wouldn't do the snake dance. This is the only one willing to
frown.gif

btamale.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
mtvbritney410x310AP.jpg

....sorry youse guys. Bono, for some reason, wouldn't do the snake dance. This is the only one willing to
frown.gif

axl.jpg

Axl: Thief!

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

LOL! Genius, Katie
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Get on the Boos

WHAT'S THIS??????????

BONO TAKING SNAKE DANCE LESSONS????????

axl.ht27.jpg

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

axl.ht27.jpg

HIPPY: My, Axl, that's quite a long cigarette you have there...

AXL: You should have seen it before...it was THIS BIG!

BONO: PLEASE teach me the snake dance!

BODYGUARD: *gets ready to do the Jesus hoedown*

INNUENDO: *runs through thread again*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom