Isn't this the BIG month??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Isn't June when Edgie wedgie poo poo and Morleigh are (finally!)getting hitched??? Not that I care of course! (hee hee)

Anybody have an actual date? Place? What she's wearing? (or maybe *who* she's wearing) Who's in the wedding??? Who's attending? Just minor details I want to know!

from atu2....they look a little scawwy!
sad.gif

0602.jpg

Yes, they should be getting married in the next week or so! :heart: If the rumors are true.

Why do you think the @U2 people think Edge suddenly grew back his hair? :D

Nice try, Hippy, but he's not even balding in that pic. That's a full head of hair. :tongue: :D

on a related note, I must spend too much time in PLEBA. I kept accidentally reading this thread title as "Isn't this a big mouth?"

:scream:

madonna's child said:
on a related note, I must spend too much time in PLEBA. I kept accidentally reading this thread title as "Isn't this a big mouth?"

:scream:

I read it that way too... but prolley cuz I just woke up and it's 5:30 am, and what the hell am I doing up this earily???????

(serves me right for going to bed at 10pm)

OMC, Morleigh looks like that lady from "Beatlejuice" when she wears the wedding dress at the end!

LOL I thought you said big MOUTH! Too much mouth stuff around here it got stuck in my head!

Maybe they don't want to announce the exact wedding day to keep away media/stalkers/gawkers and all. I' m sure we'll find out when it's over and see pics, lots of good pics! I do wonder if he'll wear the beanie! I don't think he has as much hair as in the pic I think the artist was being 'kind.'

Bonochick said:
OMC, Morleigh looks like that lady from "Beatlejuice" when she wears the wedding dress at the end!

LMAO!
The real question is whether Edgie will have a bedazzled suit on or whether he will go with something more conventional.

Bonochick said:

i thought that also...

and i also read this as MOUTH not MONTH! :|

unibrains!

Foadie said:
Wow, interesting picture! I hope those two get married! It's about time...

Oh and Disco...check this out!!
http://www.tornadoali.com/U2/Photos/ani1.gif

Hey Foadie - I tried that gif but it's just a bit too large (80 x 80) and if I try to resave it smaller, it loses its animation, grrr....

I really need assistance with the anime gif stuff!!

BTW, I LOOOOVE your sig avi!!!

*want it want it want it*

Discoteque said:

Hey Foadie - I tried that gif but it's just a bit too large (80 x 80) and if I try to resave it smaller, it loses its animation, grrr....

I really need assistance with the anime gif stuff!!

You can use it in your sig! Those can be up to 150 x 150!

Desire4Bono said:
LOL I thought you said big MOUTH! Too much mouth stuff around here it got stuck in my head!

The same thing happened to me, must be a PLEBA syndrome! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom