isnt bono perfect in every way?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
hey ladies,

after seeing all these gorgeous pics of him, i've been thinking, is there a single flaw in bono or not?

i mean lets start from the top: he has nice hair: (thick, dark), lovely bluey-green eyes, straight regal nose, luscious full mouth.... sexy neck, chest.... a sexy bod in all, he is absolutely yummy :drool:

and a nice husband, father, humanitarian.... the guy is perfection in human form!!!

Well, we can think he is perfect but really nobody is. But I have to say that all the members of U2 are perefect in thier own beautiful way.

Bono has character. That's what makes him seem perfect. Character for a rock star. Character for a man. Character for a human being. It's not because he's a star I think he has character. Most do not. Neither do most people in the regular world. I think he is just something extraordinary that everybody wants in their lives.

I agree, Bono has character. He's not perfect, and doesn't want to be portrayed as such because that's confining, to say the least. He has always done what he thinks is right, even when that's not "cool" or popular. He got bad press when he started his debt relief campaign, but he didn't let that stop him. I wonder where those nay-saying journalists are now? It takes an unbelievable amount of character to carry on such a hard campaign. It was risky for a rock star, but it paid off.

Last edited:
Bono is as close to perfect as ANYONE I have ever known or known of!:yes:

When I say this I mean that while we all acknowledge the physical beauty of his exterior (body), it is actually his interior - his heart, soul, mind and spirit that attracts us the most and continues to keep us connected to him over the years. :heart:

I think that he would ask us to concentrate on appreciating him for his interior attributes as much as we appreciate his exterior ones.

In all the ways that I can think of Bono IS PERFECT in every way!:bono: :wave: :wave:

Jamila said:
Bono is as close to perfect as ANYONE I have ever known or known of!:yes:

When I say this I mean that while we all acknowledge the physical beauty of his exterior (body), it is actually his interior - his heart, soul, mind and spirit that attracts us the most and continues to keep us connected to him over the years. :heart:

I think that he would ask us to concentrate on appreciating him for his interior attributes as much as we appreciate his exterior ones.

In all the ways that I can think of Bono IS PERFECT in every way!:bono: :wave: :wave:

:yes: :up:. Agree with the other responses, too.

I think this world is very lucky to have him around.

Angela

I wouldn't say he's perfect, because no one is perfect. But for me the wonderful things about him completely outweigh his very human flaws. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I believe it's Bono's IMPERFECTIONS that make him so absolutely irresistible!!!!:love: There is no one in the world like him yet he's very warm and down-to-earth. He has a big ego and an even bigger heart. He's an international rock star and sex symbol who is devoted to his wife and family. :heart:

He is certainly not a pretty boy but he's one of the sexiest men I have ever seen! Yes, his nose is a little big and he's kind of short but WHO THE HELL CARES?!!! When you put all of his wonderful physical and intellectual traits together,he's just perfect!:love: :bono: :love:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
I believe it's Bono's IMPERFECTIONS that make him so absolutely irresistible!!!!:love:

I agree. For example, his dancing skills. He's no Fred Astaire, but it's adorable to watch him just doing a spontaneous goofy little dance in the middle of the street or something. I'd much rather hang out with a guy who's not afraid to be themselves, no matter how goofy they may look to everyone, than a guy who tries way too hard to impress those same people.

And any flaws he has, they aren't the irritating ones. Like, if a guy were a cocky little snot, that'd be a flaw about them that would irritate me. But Bono's flaws aren't anything that major, aren't anything that annoying. I could easily live with his flaws.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
There is no one in the world like him yet he's very warm and down-to-earth. He has a big ego and an even bigger heart. He's an international rock star and sex symbol who is devoted to his wife and family. :heart:

:yes:. He's just a really sweet guy, a guy who never, ever fails to amaze me.

He is certainly not a pretty boy but he's one of the sexiest men I have ever seen! Yes, his nose is a little big and he's kind of short but WHO THE HELL CARES?!!! When you put all of his wonderful physical and intellectual traits together,he's just perfect!:love: :bono: :love:

Bah, as I've said before, I'm not into pretty boys-a lot of them tend to focus a lot more on their looks than their personalities, making them turn out to be less than ideal guys. I agree with you, Bono is a very good-looking guy the way he is, and I've heard people say before that the more you begin to find someone's personality attractive, the more attractive they become on the outside, too. I think that's the case with Bono.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I agree. For example, his dancing skills. He's no Fred Astaire, but it's adorable to watch him just doing a spontaneous goofy little dance in the middle of the street or something. I'd much rather hang out with a guy who's not afraid to be themselves, no matter how goofy they may look to everyone, than a guy who tries way too hard to impress those same people.

LOL! I agree,Bono is not afraid to be silly and I love that about him. To me,confidence is the most attractive quality a man can have and Bono has plenty of it!!!:up::bono:

And any flaws he has, they aren't the irritating ones. Like, if a guy were a cocky little snot, that'd be a flaw about them that would irritate me. But Bono's flaws aren't anything that major, aren't anything that annoying. I could easily live with his flaws.

:yes: He is a unique individual who is charming,warm and intelligent.

I've heard people say before that the more you begin to find someone's personality attractive, the more attractive they become on the outside, too. I think that's the case with Bono.

Angela

Well said,Angela!!!:applaud: That's excatly the case with Bono . The more I have read about him as a person, the more attractive he has become to me. :love:

Billie Midol said:
LOL! I agree,Bono is not afraid to be silly and I love that about him. To me,confidence is the most attractive quality a man can have and Bono has plenty of it!!!:up::bono:

Definitely. He knows people may find whatever he does silly or crazy or uncool or whatnot-makes jokes about it, even, and yet does it anyway, just because he likes trying new things, he finds fun in a lot of what he does, he can learn from some of the stuff he does, or he knows it'll benefit others in the end.

:yes: He is a unique individual who is charming,warm and intelligent.

Yep.

Well said,Angela!!!:applaud: That's excatly the case with Bono . The more I have read about him as a person, the more attractive he has become to me. :love:

Exactly. And thanks. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
I agree with you, Bono is a very good-looking guy the way he is, and I've heard people say before that the more you begin to find someone's personality attractive, the more attractive they become on the outside, too. I think that's the case with Bono.

:yes: His inner beauty -- his soul -- is reflected in his features. You can see it especially in his eyes; it's not just the stunning blue color that's beautiful, it's his personality, love and intelligence and humor, shining through that make his eyes so beautiful.

:love: :bono:

Yes it is true that people become more attractive once you find out what a good person they are on the inside. I've seen it happen in real life. But I have to admit, I found Bono gorgeous before I knew anything about him as a person;) So he's beautiful inside and out to me:cute:

Sue DeNym said:

:yes: His inner beauty -- his soul -- is reflected in his features. You can see it especially in his eyes; it's not just the stunning blue color that's beautiful, it's his personality, love and intelligence and humor, shining through that make his eyes so beautiful.

I agree. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sue DeNym said:

Yes...that's so true...you put that so beautifully...I'm getting all choked up...
( I know what a dork I am :der: )
but honestly that's why I love his eyes so much.....beacuse they are his eyes...and they do reflect all those things you mentioned... :heart: :love:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Yes it is true that people become more attractive once you find out what a good person they are on the inside. I've seen it happen in real life. But I have to admit, I found Bono gorgeous before I knew anything about him as a person;) So he's beautiful inside and out to me:cute:

That's a beautiful honest answer,U2Kitten!:yes: Most of us are physically attracted to a man first . Sometimes you just can't help it especially with a man that looks like Bono...:sexywink:

Now, isn't it great to know a man as physically attractive as Bono has incredible inner beauty as well? That is such a rare thing in this world....:love:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
That's a beautiful honest answer,U2Kitten!:yes: Most of us are physically attracted to a man first .

Exactly. There's no shame in focusing on a person's looks right away. I mean, when you first see somebody, you don't know anything about them as a person yet, so what else can you go on besides the looks?

It's only when people focus solely on the looks and refuse to get to know the person inside at all that I would start to see that as a problem. Looks are definitely great and all, but a good personality is just as important, if not more so.

But you know, we have a good balance here in PLEBA. Yes, we have our days where we drool all over the pictures and stuff regarding the respective guys we all like...but we also have many threads discussing how great they are as people, too. :).

Sometimes you just can't help it especially with a man that looks like Bono...:sexywink:

LOL, very true. So much about him to admire...

Now, isn't it great to know a man as physically attractive as Bono has incredible inner beauty as well? That is such a rare thing in this world....:love:

Indeed it is. But yeah, that's definitely great that Bono has both.

Also, don't worry about sounding like a dork. That was a very nice sentiment, a very true statement about Bono, that was made, so if it causes you to get emotional, hey, great! After all, U2 is known for provoking strong emotions in people, are they not? :D.

Angela

for angela, moonlit angel

hi angela! (or moonlit angel:)

which video is the little clip with your signature from?? i know its jt bono, and he looks awesome! please tell me which video it's from! thx :)

Re: for angela, moonlit angel

Babydoll said:
hi angela! (or moonlit angel:)

which video is the little clip with your signature from?? i know its jt bono, and he looks awesome! please tell me which video it's from! thx :)

Hello :wave:. The video that the thing in my sig is from is the "Desire" video. That is DEFINITELY a great video looks-wise for Bono. :yes:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Exactly. There's no shame in focusing on a person's looks right away. I mean, when you first see somebody, you don't know anything about them as a person yet, so what else can you go on besides the looks?

It's only when people focus solely on the looks and refuse to get to know the person inside at all that I would start to see that as a problem. Looks are definitely great and all, but a good personality is just as important, if not more so.

But you know, we have a good balance here in PLEBA. Yes, we have our days where we drool all over the pictures and stuff regarding the respective guys we all like...but we also have many threads discussing how great they are as people, too. :).

I agree,we have just the right balance.That's why we have so much fun here!:up:

Also, don't worry about sounding like a dork. That was a very nice sentiment, a very true statement about Bono, that was made, so if it causes you to get emotional, hey, great! After all, U2 is known for provoking strong emotions in people, are they not? :D.

Angela

Thank you, Angela and I just love what you wrote!!!:applaud: You are so right! They are known for provoking strong emotions in people!:heart:

Billie Midol said:
I agree,we have just the right balance.That's why we have so much fun here!:up:

Hehe, yep. Once again, yay for PLEBA! :D.

Thank you, Angela and I just love what you wrote!!!:applaud: You are so right! They are known for provoking strong emotions in people!:heart:

You're welcome. :). And thanks.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom