Is this wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or Discotheque, complete with hip-thrusting dance/Boom-Chas. I love "If You Wear That Velvet Dress", but if wer'e going for a party atmosphere...I love how seriously I'm planning this. LOL.

Seems to me if B's gonna' go all Pied Piper with us on our trip to Hell, he should do it as MacPhisto & sing "Night & Day" or better yet, "Fever". ...."what a lovely way to burn." :combust: :faint: :evil:

Im actually ashamed to admit that I have never heard "Velvet Dress" :reject: Have no clue how I could have missed that song out of my lifetime of U2. Oh and "Fever" yes yes yes! hehe. Oh and BluRm how perfect with Bono dressing as MacPhisto! He's gotta be the sexiest devil around! lol.

:ohmy: Oh dear!!! I completely forgot about thar horney devil MacPhisto:drool:

He would certainly look the part then!:combust:

:macdevil:

Ahh... we can all dream, can't we?? And we sure as Hell do!!!! :evil:

Sweet, tortuous, worth-going-to-Hell-over B dreams to you all, ladies - I'm done for the evening!! Hope to see you all again soon. :hug: :D

BonosBaby12 said:
Forgot about Discotheque! That would be another great one! He really knew how to work those hips in that video :drool: Keep the great ideas coming! lol.

Yeah the B man was really working it on that Discotheque video!! I could just imagine how he would look in Hell doing that number in front of us Pleaban' !:drool:

All sweaty:drool:
Shirt open :drool:
Tight leather pants:drool:

Damn, Hell is going to be a blast!

Carmelu2fan said:

Yeah the B man was really working it on that Discotheque video!! I could just imagine how he would look in Hell doing that number in front of us Pleaban' !:drool:

All sweaty:drool:
Shirt open :drool:
Tight leather pants:drool:

Damn, Hell is going to be a blast!

Take me there now! :drool: :drool: :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
Ahh... we can all dream, can't we?? And we sure as Hell do!!!! :evil:

Sweet, tortuous, worth-going-to-Hell-over B dreams to you all, ladies - I'm done for the evening!! Hope to see you all again soon. :hug: :D

See ya BluRmGrl....:hug:

In HELL:macdevil:

:giggle:

Bono's Doll said:
Bono is God's gift to women--so how can you all say we are going to hell. He obviously put him here for a reason. :ohmy: :drool: :wink:

maybe he's satans gift to women?:evil:

:ohmy:

:drool:

as long as bman is in hell lying like this...

BonoVegasStretch.jpg
[/IMG]

i'm never leaving:drool:

OMFG!!:combust:

BonosBaby12 said:
May I roast in the fires of hell as long as I got that sexy devil Bono there with me :lol:

:hmm: Do I smell something cookin

:ohmy:

It is Bonosbaby arse a roastin

:shocked:

Wait a minute that's my ASS:combust:

Back
Top Bottom