Is this wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact that you worried about that tells you are a very nice girl :angel:... or not :macdevil: :wink: :lol:

Alright, so I'm going to hell too then!! Girlies, this must be a hugeeee bus, right? :yes: Or maybe I'll have to stand... :hmm: WHATEVER :drool: :drool: :drool:

VicksSs said:
T

Alright, so I'm going to hell too then!! Girlies, this must be a hugeeee bus, right? :yes: Or maybe I'll have to stand... :hmm: WHATEVER :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can just picture us all hanging out the windows...yelling and screaming:lmao: waving pictures of Bono all around:lmao:

:hmm: whenever I see a picture of him wearing the coexist blindfold, I always wonder if he's peeking out from under it. if he is...

that little cheater :wink:

and no, of course it isn't bad to think that he looks ridiculously good looking drenched in sweat with a lock of his soft, beautiful hair coming down over his coexist blindfold.

:shifty:

i don't think it's wrong! hasn't bono freely admitted to the fact that U2's music often mixes politics, God, and sex...? :wink:

bono in blindfold = :combust:

martha said:
I'm gonna trust that Pleba is still all about a little lust now and again, so here goes.

Tonight, while I was supposed to be concentrating on the Coexsist message, all I could concentrate on was how incredibly hot B. looked with a blindfold on and

a

little lock of hair coming down over it.

I couldn't take my eyes off the video screen. :combust:

Now, is that wrong? Was I supposed to be thinking about Greater Issues of Mankind? Was it bad of me to think about the Hotness of One Particular Member of Mankind instead?

Wrong??? Hell no, it's one of my favorite parts of the show :shifty: 1 of my favorite pics from MSG :love:

50653877.jpg

I'll "coexist" with Bono any day. If that puts me on the choo choo to hell, then at least maybe the engineer will let me ring the bell :hyper:

The intellectual part of me greatly respects all of Bono's activism, and the literary quality of his lyrics. But it cracked me up when I came home from Philly to see how many pictures I'd unintentionally taken of Bono and Edge's asses when they ventured out onto the ramp. :giggle:

Nothing is hotter than Bono in a blindfold :combust: and all the possibilities it brings to mind :censored: I have a MAJOR Bono/blindfold fetish and have for years, since way before I ever saw him in one. I have been having fantasies about blindfolded Bono since the UF era :reject:

Hey Im going to be needing someone to save me a seat on a bus to hell! :wave: And Golightly Grrl you got it right with Bono doing some spanking! lol. We have all been bad girls haven't we here? hehe. Oh god Bono in a blindfold is got to be one of the sexiest things he has ever done! Surely made me forget that my bf was standing right next to me at the concerts,hehe. And how cute is it when he shakes his little Irish ass? Makes you want to pinch it :giggle: Btw that would be quite a sight to find our sweaty man meeting us in hell,lol.

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:

Aughhhhhh! :drool: (MsPurrl runs off to search eBay for Tampa and St. Louis tickets.)

I've got Buffalo left, though I'm trying to decide if I can figure out a way and find the money to go to Boston, too :reject:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
martha, if it's wrong, I'm going straight to hell with you!

:drool:

I took so many pictures during that part of the concert....

photo36.jpg

:drool:

is there still room on the bus?

If not, can I sit on someone's lap? :evil:

MsPurrl said:

Aughhhhhh! :drool: (MsPurrl runs off to search eBay for Tampa and St. Louis tickets.)

I am still looking for for STL tickets too

:uhoh:

I was able to find cheap Omaha tickets.:shrug:

one is better than none:|

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Did someone say something about that lock of hair?

59393846_f59cfdf35b.jpg

photo courtesy of Camilo's flickr

ow.

That would be my bus ticket to hell right there.

My husband was also pointing out that Bono knows exactly what buttons he's pushing.

I like having my buttons pushed. :yes:

BonosBaby12 said:
I had to promise my bf after my 2nd Chicago show that I wouldn't ask for STL tickets :sad: Someone please go for me and enjoy it! lol.

Oh BonosBaby:sad: I wish you could talk the BF into one more show:(

:hug:

Oh well, there's always Jamica:shh:

Awwwwwww thanks and I really wish I could too. Keep hoping he will take pity on me,lol. Have been expressing lately just how fun the concerts really were,lol. He's a big U2 fan also and he really had a great time also! Just need 1 more show to level me out with my addiction that's all! :lol:. Oh and yes most definitely there will be Jamaica! hehe. :cute: .

::Walks up to the ticket counter::

Golightly Grrl: "I'd like a one-way ticket on the Pleban Blatant Hussy Line to Coexist Land."

Ticket Agent: "That will be $40.00 miss."

Back
Top Bottom