Is This True?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DANVILLIAN

Babyface
I read Bono wears his glasses all the time because he has an allergy that affects his eyes? It causes him to randomly fall asleep or to loose his voice...............also he had to have his chest waxed because his doctor couldn't hear his heart through all the chest hair??!! Anyone else hear this?

B has an allergy to red wine that's why he wore his shades - that's not the only reason of course, god knows taht he just wants to please the PLEBA ladies - but yeah that's true. His eyes could go all red and stuff and he could fall asleep.

I know he had his chest waxed and stuff, but not that it was beacuse of his heart beat. :lmao: *LOVES the dense chest hair*

I did hear something about him having to wax or shave his chest for his heart. I heard he has a condtion where his heart skips a beat every now and again. :shrug: I could be wrong....where's eep when I need her. :sigh:

Aw bless his heart :heart:

If he wants to please the PLEBA ladies, he'd take the shades OFF! :love: ;)

I don't think that's the only reason. He's been wearing them since '91. I think it's for coolness and fashion mostly.

U2Kitten said:

I don't think that's the only reason. He's been wearing them since '91. I think it's for coolness and fashion mostly.
Sure it's for :cool:ness...........but.......thinking it was for us is a nice thought, hm? :sexywink:

But if he really thought of us he'd take them OFF and let us see those EYES! :love: :sexywink:

If he thought about us, he's keep them and wear more LEATHER, respectively get more gavinistic thing sinto his appereance. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom