Is this for real??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterscotch

War Child
I found this

http://www.myspace.com/daddyslilgirlx

Is it really Eve Hewson's myspace? Or a fake?

Note to mods: IF this is real, it can't be an 'invasion of privacy' since it's in the search for everyone to see and the profile isn't even marked private.

The things that make me doubt it is that this girl has a pic of Bono and Jordan, but none of her with anyone else in the Hewson family. The picture of "Elijah" looks like it's from the 70's, check out that Harvest gold dishwasher! (and it also doesn't look likea rich person's house) I wanted to run this by some of you who've seen a lot of pics, real or fake?

spanna said:
err don't think that's anyone playing eve, that's just a girl called eve living in dublin :)

errr... click on her pics, she has a pic of Bono and Jordan labeled 'my dad and sis.'

She also has one labeled "Elijah and my cousin (who is like) my third brother"

Also, I got this by searching "Eve Hewson" not some random Eve. I wouldn't have posted it if there wasn't some question about it.

For this girl's astrological sign, she has down "Gemini". Eve was born in July, so she can't be a Gemini; I think she would be either a Leo or Cancer. So I have doubts about this.

^ Eve was born on July 7, 1991, that makes her sign cancer.

Don't know if this is real or not, but somehow looks fake to me.

Fake. Too many inaccuracies and overall silliness. (For example, the dogs "Fanny and Angel"; those dogs must be a bejillion years old by now since it's been eons since we first heard those names mentioned. For example, at least a couple of her "friends" identify themselves using pictures of Bono. For example, why would a "Catholic" attend a Presbyterian school? For example, why would someone born as a Cancer identify herself as a Gemini? and on and on....)
Not to mention the fact that I saw Eve's real page before it got closed, and that wasn't it.

Well, the pic of her "dad and sister" is a picture available on the net. The pics of "her" are not even of Eve Hewson! She looks nothing like Eve. LOL Trust me, this is not her. There are loads of "people" like this on MySpace, claiming to be related to Bono. It makes people look at their sites.

Eve actually has an account on Bebo and that profile is blocked. I don't think that Bono would have brought his kids up to be so dumb! They would block their profiles and make them private.

Just my two cents.

Carrie

Originally posted by Carrie Anderson Eve actually has an account on Bebo and that profile is blocked. I don't think that Bono would have brought his kids up to be so dumb! They would block their profiles and make them private.

Just my two cents.

Carrie [/B]

Exactly! the same with Facebook, they are both (Eve & Jordan)there, but blocked and private! They are not dumb :wink:

that's ridiculously fake - she added me ages ago and i just deleted it. I think the big give away is that all of the pictures she used to have on their with bono were like media pictures, and in all of the other pictures it doesnt actually look like eve :huh:

It's fake. I've seen her real MySpace and it's a different username or whatever. It's also a private page, as it should be!

I Saw This Last Year Its Fake . Its so sick she pose as a famous persons daughter. I can't bealive there are fans there who think its really eve.
I seen Eve's myspace and bebo They on private So you can't view them.

:rolleyes: what bothers me is how people can possibly think pages like this are real...
use your common sense and it's obviously fake...

I also can't believe that people think its really eve. Those comments that people have left. :wink:

The girls definately have private pages for all the social networking stuff. That photo of eli, definately looks like it was taken in the 70's :lol: And the only thing this girl has in common with Eve ( looks wise) is dark hair. :lol:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
I also can't believe that people think its really eve. Those comments that people have left. :wink:

I'd be way too embarressed to post anything like "hows your dad?!" ever if I thought it was the real eve.

I remember something like this happened last year too; this "Eve" had added a few Plebans to her friends list then as well.

Butterscotch said:
Note to mods: IF this is real, it can't be an 'invasion of privacy' since it's in the search for everyone to see and the profile isn't even marked private.

Hi,

Maybe I should elaborate on the rule for discussing the bands' family here. It's not the fact that the pictures, myspace, blogs, etc are real or not, or whether they are all over the net/web, its that WE at interference.com wish to respect the band's privacy by not discussing certain things here. This was a decision made by the owner and staff here and since it is a privately owned forum, this is why we have certain rules. Hope that makes sense.

As for the myspace page, I'm sure its fake. You could probably search Eve Hewson and find a ton of them.

U2isthebest said:
Wait, who's this Adrienne people keep mentioning?:eyebrow: And yeah, that's definitely a fake page.

meee :D

ha yeah i did comment her a long time ago, me and my friend alyssa were messing around. there are alot of people who actually think its her and that used to talk to her. yet in the pics it looks nothing like eve

Back
Top Bottom