Is this Eve Hewson?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hovseter

Babyface
Hi all! I have been lurking around on the board for a while now, but this is my first post.
On gettyimages I found a picture of Pixie Geldof with a brownhaired girl just identified as "Guest". It might be my eyes playing tricks, but she looks very much like Eve Hewson, at least from the pictures I have seen of her. Considering Bono is good friends with Bob Geldof it's possible that their daughters are friends as well.

link:
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cpixie+geldof%7c2233391784121335%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=3

Just scroll down till you see the pics from Jezebel - Launch Party at 23 june 2006. There are 4 pictures from this event, and the dark haired girl is present in two of them.

I hope i don't step over any lines by posting the link, but as this seems as a posed picture and is publicited on gettyimages I hope it is allowed to post it. If not, please delete this.

welcome:wave:

you mean the girl in the grizzlies shirt? It does look like her from the side....not sure though:hmm:

what does everyone else think?

kafrun said:
:hmm: At first I thought no, then I looked a bit more at her features. Maybe, maybe not :shrug:

when I first saw her I instantly thought of JT Bono:drool: it does look more and more like her everytime I look.

Kafrun:drool:

I hope I don't get in trouble for putting the pic here - if it's against the rules, the mods can feel free to remove it:

71296933.jpg

Kafrun and I can't tell for sure, but I'm sure other Plebans can! :nerd:

Dismantled said:

when I first saw her I instantly thought of JT Bono:drool: it does look more and more like her everytime I look.

Kafrun:drool:
:flirt: That's what I was thinking too *shamelessly uses this oppotunity to flirt with Dis* She is tiny though :hmm: Her hair has grown quite a bit too.

kafrun said:

:flirt: That's what I was thinking too *shamelessly uses this oppotunity to flirt with Dis* She is tiny though :hmm: Her hair has grown quite a bit too.

moves closer to Kafrun:flirt: takes advantage of the flirting :combust: well considering she is Bono's daughter I would expect her to be tiny:lol: He's no taller than me.:drool:

Wow, hard call! It sure looks like her to me, but I want to say it's not because that girl is WAY tiny and although Eve is gorgeous and thin, I didn't think she was such a stick. But then again, the hair and the face.... :hmm:

I'd say yes.
Compared to this picture from Madrid last year which is my most recent pic that I've got she's looking kind of similar, however her hair color looks more brown in the picture in the thread than mine...
eve.jpg

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
Perhaps it's someone from the Jagger family?
Perhaps, though you'd think they'd know her and name her if that was the case. The Jaggers are pretty high profile, whereas the Hewson kids are barely in the spotlight.

Last edited:
I'm really not sure.... but I agree with you Flavia, they do look a lot alike, but I don't think it's her either....
the eyes are way darker.. but that could be the light ofcourse...

The_Edge89 said:
I'd say yes.
Compared to this picture from Madrid last year which is my most recent pic that I've got she's looking kind of similar, however her hair color looks more brown in the picture in the thread than mine...
eve.jpg

She looks a lot like Bono in this pic.

Isn't there someone on here who has an account for getting pictures for the media?
Maybe I just dreamt that...:eyebrow:

Edit: I take back my earlier comment, but from that angle it looked like her.
I should be ashamed of myself if this turns out not to be her...:ohmy:

Last edited:
Babydoll said:

Here's some pics of Bob Geldof's girls when he for the Freedom of Dublin. It could be the two sisters but the girl does look quite a bit like Eve and the two families are friends so they could be hanging out.

geldof-freemanaward05.jpg

Peaches, Tiger Lily (Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates' daughter) and Pixie.

peaches-freemanaward03.jpg

Peaches and Pixie

Well Bob has three daughters Pixie, Peaches and Fifi and he also addopted Michael Hutchence's daughter, Heavenly Hiranni Tiger Lily (although she's definatly not Tiger b/c she's like 9)

I dont think its her, but it could be as there is a resembelance. The first thing i thought when i saw the picture was 'that girl looks alot older than me.' I'm 15..eve isnt older than me right?

Back
Top Bottom