Is this Eve Hewson?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:

Here's some pics of Bob Geldof's girls when he for the Freedom of Dublin. It could be the two sisters but the girl does look quite a bit like Eve and the two families are friends so they could be hanging out.

geldof-freemanaward05.jpg

Peaches, Tiger Lily (Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates' daughter) and Pixie.

peaches-freemanaward03.jpg

Peaches and Pixie

But from thishttp://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?cgl=193529&evntI=0 fimmagic website, it shows pictures of Peaches as well. Pixie, apparently, is the blond in the above pics and in the picture in question. Peaches is the dark haired girl in the above pictures, but is now a blond in the filmmagic website pictures.

So if Peaches is now a blond, the dark haired young lady in the picture in question clearly isn't her. Who is she? Also, the filmmagic website knew enough to correctly identify Peaches and Pixie in their pictures, but not the dark-haired young lady. So... this suggest that she is not someone else and perhaps a Hewson after all!

Whoever the girl is, I love the shirt. :love: Vancouver Grizzlies?! :lol: Man, that's awesome. They were our basketball team back in the 90's, but they didn't last long here. It's awesome to see her wearing that! :D

dsmith2904 said:

Here's some pics of Bob Geldof's girls when he for the Freedom of Dublin. It could be the two sisters but the girl does look quite a bit like Eve and the two families are friends so they could be hanging out.

geldof-freemanaward05.jpg

Peaches, Tiger Lily (Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates' daughter) and Pixie.

peaches-freemanaward03.jpg

Peaches and Pixie

The blonde girl looks so much like her dad Bono Geldof

Maybe Bono had a secret affair with Paula Yates?

I read some where recently that she was with many rock stars or so many rock stars liked her and that she even turned down Bono at one time. Sure. :|

Last edited:
partygirlvox said:
I dont think its her, but it could be as there is a resembelance. The first thing i thought when i saw the picture was 'that girl looks alot older than me.' I'm 15..eve isnt older than me right?

Eve's from july 7 '91, wich means she's 15 now aswell :)

Galeongirl said:

Eve's from july 7 '91, wich means she's 15 now aswell :)

I was so sure she was 14... oh well. shes a few months younger than me anyway!

There is a strong resemblance from the side in the original shot, but looking at the pics at filmagic.com I would say no, it's not her.

The girl is NOT Eve!
She looks a lot like her, but her nose is not the same.
Eve got smaller nose, like Ali, that girl on that pic has a more rounder nose.

Eve's hair is not really that messy, and I can't picture her wearing a 'trashy' outfit like that. I say 'trashy' because Peaches is a dj and her duo is named "Trash Pussies".
That is a bad pic of Peaches, really bad.

The_Edge89 said:
I'd say yes.
Compared to this picture from Madrid last year which is my most recent pic that I've got she's looking kind of similar, however her hair color looks more brown in the picture in the thread than mine...
eve.jpg

She looks soooo much like her dad in this photo!!

I think both girls have inherited Bono's blue eyes.
I have recently read an interview with Ali (from 2005 I suppose) where she says that those eyes mesmerized her about B and that she will always remember how they were shining when he was on stage.
Luckily, he doesn't wear his shades at home.
Do his sons also have blue eyes? Because boys often go after their mother in terms of looks while girls are more like their dad.
Beautiful family, each and every one of them.

Back
Top Bottom