is there any hope?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im a bad bitch cause when U2 played POP, and BOY DO I FUKING MISS POPMART!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
well, I never got the calender, and now I pine for it..........there isnt anywhere that anyone can retrieve one for me is there? Only so that I can stick all the 12 PoP pics round my room.......

..........the Pop calender in the 'Random U2 pics' made me ask this......now I feel depressed.....
frown.gif

To be honest......u know what Wertsie? I aint ever looked on EBay......ever, I cant 'stand' those sights.........prob cause I would never buy over the internet, but now I do have a friend who buys CDs and stuff off, so maybe, just maybe if someone here knew of some net site, and I could ask her if she could, as shes in England....but I dont tink I will get lucky.......

actually now I know what happened, that POP 98 calender, the other one I bought, the one of a rough-lookin Bono with a ciggie hangin outta his gob.....I bought that one, and its STILL unopened!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
now I tink I didnt buy the proper POP one cause the pics where too small, right?

Wish thered been 2 diff versions........OH THERE WAS........SHIT, I tink I threw it out!!!! NOw I want both!!!!!

frown.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-17-2002).]

oh maddie! i am sorry fer posting the pics!

i will look around, i am sure there are some available somewhere!
i have alot of popstuff b/c that is my alltime fave u2 era so i know how you feel (hug)

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by wertsie:
Ooh, yeah, sparkys girl, if you find cool stuff, post it here so we can all see!

no problem guys, i willkeep you posted! *goesoff to search*

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by mad1:
To be honest......u know what Wertsie? I aint ever looked on EBay......ever, I cant 'stand' those sights.........prob cause I would never buy over the internet, but now I do have a friend who buys CDs and stuff off, so maybe, just maybe if someone here knew of some net site, and I could ask her if she could, as shes in England....but I dont tink I will get lucky.......
[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-17-2002).]

I buy off of eBay all the time. I've only been cheated out of my item once in 3 years of using eBay.
smile.gif
And don't forget, eBay will refund your money if you bid on one of their auctions, and the seller cheats you out of getting your item.

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
And don't forget, eBay will refund your money if you bid on one of their auctions, and the seller cheats you out of getting your item.

Cheat as in give you something else or something of bad quality??? I got the R&H outtakes cd before and the seller led me to believe they were the original copies, but they were just plain ol' CD-Rs. Do I get refunds for that?
confused.gif

Originally posted by dizzy:
Cheat as in give you something else or something of bad quality??? I got the R&H outtakes cd before and the seller led me to believe they were the original copies, but they were just plain ol' CD-Rs. Do I get refunds for that?
confused.gif

Did you complaint to the seller right away and if so, what was his/her response? How exactly were the CD's described in the auction? If you were truly ripped off and the seller won't make it right, you can file a fraud complaint with ebay.

------------------
Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:

Did you complaint to the seller right away and if so, what was his/her response? How exactly were the CD's described in the auction? If you were truly ripped off and the seller won't make it right, you can file a fraud complaint with ebay.

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

Back
Top Bottom