Is POP a Gay Record???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(Okay, I know I said I'd leave but)I understand what you're saying, and I agree that there is such a thing as gaydar. I actually have decent gaydar myself, even though i'm a straight girl...it's hard to explain. I'm also sorry about your friend
frown.gif
That's a cute story about the shirt
smile.gif
One of my best friends, who I've known just about my entire life, came out just last year. He doesn't fit the stereotypes either. I probably overreacted, and I'm sorry, Lemonboy, if you were just kidding. ((HUGS)) to Lemonboy, either way. It wasn't nice of me to single you out. It bothers me a lot because I grew up around, and went to middle and high school with, some people who are SERIOUSLY anti-gay. Any guy who dressed well, had legible handwriting, or could draw was fair game to be made fun of or beat up on the playground. It STILL makes me really angry to think about that, and some of this stuff happened when I was like 10. And this topic can totally die now, as far as I'm concerned.

Well,No way this thread is dying before I get to speak my peace!

As far as I know I didn?t say ANYTHING bad about gaypeople but if some people took it the wrong way,The only thing I did was taking all these stupid things my friends have said about this record,and put them together!
I have several gay friends and I have even showed them this topic and they laughed about it and they do think that Larry is cute wich is probably the that make me write this,the fact that there has been som much talk about Larry being gay!
And if he or any other member of the band actually were gay it would actually make me admire them more because one thing I am sure of is that IF any of them were gay they would immidiatley "step out of the closet"

However I don?t think any of them are gay(not that it would be a bad thing!).

I would rather say that they(as I) are very sure of their sexuality wich allows them to dress up as the Village people or dress up in drag!

Love ya all Plebans!(Female AND male!)
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Back
Top Bottom