Is it me or..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
is edge wearing leather pants in this pic?
3373755523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388%3B9%3A496ot1lsi

:tongue:

1. I don't think he's wearing leather pants. But Adam has a bald head. And there is the proof that Bono *is* a dwarf. *pats little Bono's head*

2. Is it me or is that a 'nipple shirt'? :tongue: Isn't it a bit awkward when there is stuff rubbing against your nipples, Bono? *thinks on Rattle and Hum* Noooooooooooooo. :D
3373758%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388%3B%3B3872ot1lsi

Last edited:
Am I looking at the same pic as you? Looks like dark denim to me..............and the reflections are just creases in my opinion.........But we like to believe it was leather. :D *yummy....Edge wrapped in leather*

Niamh_Saoirse said:

IT'S A MAN BRA! :lol: :D

It's a bro!!!! :lmao:

It almost looks like he's wearing the net shirt underneath a shirt that has a big hole in it...:der: :shrug:

I think it looks like Edge is wearing jeans in that original pic.

he's wearing jeans. there's a bigger picture floating around somewhere, and it's a lot easier to tell from that picture than it is from this one.

yeah i'm looking for it...i'll probably forget what i'm looking for in a little bit, so it might take a while. but i'm looking.

and yes jam jar, those are leather pants in the elevation video

I used to have the Q magazine that the original pic was from. He's not wearing denim. They're brown and I don't know if they are leather or not but they didn't look like denim in the magazine.

ba-pop9.jpg

Here's another pic from the Q awards that the first pic is from. Can't really see his pants too well but I don't think they are denim.

ba-pop13.jpg

arw, you win. good, now i don't have to go find that picture.

bad memory i guess. you know, i really have to tell you that i don't spend a great deal of time thinking about edge's pants.

IWasBored said:
arw, you win. good, now i don't have to go find that picture.

bad memory i guess. you know, i really have to tell you that i don't spend a great deal of time thinking about edge's pants.

I don't either. I just know I had the magazine at one point within the last few months (I sold it on ebay...bad U2 fan...) and I just notice his pants in the magazine cuz I liked how they all looked in the pics, especially Edge :drool:

Jam Jar said:

....go me.

i wonder if there are such creatures out there known as "gomes." They could be related to gnomes, but with the n. Like that bad joke with the punchline "no L, no L." I'm sorry, I can't remember the beginning of the joke.

Maybe I could write a story about gomes. Where do they live? What do they do? Are they good versions of gnomes? Or bad versions of gnomes? Are they ugly? Cute? Voracious? Tenacious?

elizabeth said:

i wonder if there are such creatures out there known as "gomes." They could be related to gnomes, but with the n. Like that bad joke with the punchline "no L, no L." I'm sorry, I can't remember the beginning of the joke.

Maybe I could write a story about gomes. Where do they live? What do they do? Are they good versions of gnomes? Or bad versions of gnomes? Are they ugly? Cute? Voracious? Tenacious?

....like a cadopig? mehehe

Back
Top Bottom