is it just me or does larry look tired in alought of pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Spin0201cover.jpg

A lot of people say one or another of them is looking tired in pics but I think it's a discreet way of trying to say they are old, wrinkled, squinty eyed because their vision is going on them, etc. But I don't think so. They look fine to me.

On Mtv's U2 special Leaving Nothing Behind, something like that, Larry look tired. he kept closing his eyes as if he was trying to sleep alittle while everyone else talked.

I think during the end of their tours (also in prevous years) the ALL look worn out/ tired
That's natural and nothing (too much) to worry about I think.
I always feel bad for them then and hope they get rest soon :)
Just whait for the new pics when the whole thing gets rolling again (with eth enew album and all) I bet Larry won't look that tired then. Of course another explaination could merely be: They are Rock('n Roll) STars-> Paaaarty!! :D I certainly look tired after parties :lol:

btw:
I noticed that Adam always looks sort of grumpy/ worried on the pics.. his forhead is layed in deep wrinkles. I know he is not acrumpy guy, but that facial expression totall ycontradicts his (official) image.. kinda funny I think ;)

no I haven't
*thinks*
still don't :D
he always has smile wrinkles.. I think those disappear after a treatment as well (as far as I know)
would not realy seem likely him ("bullshit hating Larry" <- Flannagan *lol*) to be that vain.. or would it? dunno

I meant Larry, God, not Adam, if he's gotten any kind of treatment it's failed, he looks like their father! No matter how much you love Larry, he's human, and he's 41 years old. It isn't out of the question he might have done something, but it doesn't matter and it's no one's business and I don't care, but still it is a possibility!

wavesofregret said:
I meant Larry, God, not Adam, if he's gotten any kind of treatment it's failed, he looks like their father! No matter how much you love Larry, he's human, and he's 41 years old. It isn't out of the question he might have done something, but it doesn't matter and it's no one's business and I don't care, but still it is a possibility!

Well, I had the opportunity to actually meet Larry and he looks his age to me. Just because Larry is 41 doesn't mean he has to be showing lots of wrinkles and grey hair. People age differently and Larry happens to be the one who was probably graced with few wrinkles. I know people like that - myself included.

Moonie :D

hmmm.. my mom is 45 and barely has wrinkles actually only those lines from smiling (people always think she is about 35 - 38) and I KNOW she does not get any enhancemant.. sh edoesn't even really wear make-up :lol:

I am certain, when you get that collagen things those wrinkles around the eye and mouth disappear too.. Lary has those for
sure :)
I wouldn't mind if he gets the stuff (if he feels good) but he atually doesn't look like he does... unless he has a really crappy doctor, who is not doing a very good job, to do that :D

And I think the Edge also looks pretty clean (not much wrinkles)

Back
Top Bottom