Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
You know, he always has been an attractive man, (huge understatement!! ok, he's always been a smoking hot gorgeous guy)and I think year by year, he keeps getting better and better looking. Like for example, JT era was hotter than the War era, and AB was hotter than Pop, and Elevation Bono was hotter than AB! :drool:

And now, he looks better than ever. I know, some people make fun of me for thinking he is God's sexiest gift to women as he is "old", but I honestly think the older he gets, the more delectable he gets! Look at the latest photoshoots of his in Time magazine and Vanity Fair. He has the sort of look that age enhances. His feautures are becoming more pronounced, they show more character and depth. His eyes for example now have so much more depth and expression... :drool: I could drown in those blue whirlpools...

Anyway, he said he's going to be much better looking at 60 than he is now, haha, and I believe him! Unlike most people, age enhances Bono and makes him better. He is aging gracefully and I don't see him needing any Botox or anything like that... He won't need to. Right now I'm like, can he BE any more beautiful? And I know as the years go by, he will be more... He just gets sexier.

Last edited:
IMO IF he just took care of that hair a little better....but you're right....the older the better when it comes to Bono.

all the way... :drool:

I love how he looks now... But during zooera he was definetely :combust: --
Numb video is the highest moment for me

For me it goes like this:

Boy, October and War he was 'cute' but not 'hot.' :cute:

For me (and I know many of you will go 'mullet' and disagree) he got HOT by UF and by Live Aid he was SEXY! :combust:

The Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty international tour saw him get even HOTTER and more sexy and beautiful! :love:

JT, oh baby, forget it, this is THE epitome of hotness, sex appeal and outright BEAUTY :flirt: :faint:

AB, he was very hot and sexy, in a different way, but very irresistible! :combust: This continued into Zooropa with the gorgeous Stay angel :love:

Then came Passengers and Pop. To me, he took quite a dive. Shaving off all his hair and adding a nasty pointy Leninesque beard and changing his outfits IMO took away almost all of his sex appeal and beauty.

The years immediately after Pop were better, but he seemed to be ageing and becoming a rather boring looking middle aged man. In the Sweetest Thing, he looked like a complete dork, the kind of science teacher type person who gets made fun of. The glasses, the hat, the faces he made, I was like, this cannot be Bono, he's not hot, he's not even cute. I was certain the Bono sex appeal was gone for good.

Then came Elevation! The BD video showed an improvement in his hotness, and the Vh-1 Awards confirmed this with longer hair and his long black coat! :combust: My rock star Bono was back, salvaged from a downslide of ordinary dorky older man status. He was something special again. He was very hot during Elevation, and remains hot to this day through Vertigo :yes: While I don't personally find today's Bono hotter than JT or AB Bono, I do still find him extremely hot, sexy and attractive, and feel he is doing his very best to stay this way with what nature and time have given him. Yes, he is still hot! :combust:

Let's start with photographical evidence

Attachments

• numb.jpg
    numb.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 131
oh I so agree with you that aging is doing him very well!! maybe because I'm young and have only seen elevation-vertigo era Bono on television etc, but I've seen enough stuff from the early days, and I agree that during the earliest albums, he was cute... Live aid = hot(don't be bad to the mullet!) I used to love JT Bono most.. but not anymore... I think AB Bono isn't hot/cute, he's just plain sex!
Pop was more tough and that made it hot... Elevation era, no words for... it was like AB but not like it at the same time... and now... he looks cool and hot at the same time... :drool:

I started a similar thread about a month ago and yes, in my opinion Bono is much hotter now than he was even 20 years ago!

BabyBonoMadridJuly2005.jpg

SexyBono.jpg

:drool: :tongue: :evil:

Bono is ridicously hot right now...

The lines that line his cheeks are :drool: :drool:

And then let's not even talk about what age has done for Adam :combust:

Miroslava said:
Bono is ridicously hot right now...

The lines that line his cheeks are :drool: :drool:

And then let's not even talk about what age has done for Adam :combust:

:yes:

I'm in troubles with Bono's neck now...
It's so :drool:

I can spell ridiculous, I promise!!

And hmm, yeah, you could say I like Bono's neck!! :macdevil: Not that I did anything to prove that love or nothin' :shifty:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:
I can spell ridiculous, I promise!!

And hmm, yeah, you could say I like Bono's neck!! :macdevil: Not that I did anything to prove that love or nothin' :shifty:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
I shall continue being ridiculous...
hmm I'd become a vampire, just for his neck... :drool:
oh did you gals know that B's a vampire ????
I have this huge fuse interview, well not quite interview cuz it's only the band talking/answering invisible questions, and Bono says something like this:
I think if our ticket price would be a little lower, a lot of them could come and see us(about the young fans), that's how you keep it fresh, keep new blood in, and you need new blood, when you're a vampire *devilish grin*

oh and Bono's joke: It's about the dyslectic devil worshipper, who committed his life, to santa!

I loved that santa joke... and from what I recall, the rest of the guys had this face :|

He's such a dork :cute: :love:

U2Kitten said:
For me it goes like this:

JT, oh baby, forget it, this is THE epitome of hotness, sex appeal and outright BEAUTY :flirt: :faint:

AB, he was very hot and sexy, in a different way, but very irresistible! :combust: This continued into Zooropa with the gorgeous Stay angel :love:

Then came Passengers and Pop. To me, he took quite a dive. Shaving off all his hair and adding a nasty pointy Leninesque beard and changing his outfits IMO took away almost all of his sex appeal and beauty.

Very well put--you *do* have a way with words! :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I shall continue being ridiculous...
hmm I'd become a vampire, just for his neck... :drool:
oh did you gals know that B's a vampire ????
I have this huge fuse interview, well not quite interview cuz it's only the band talking/answering invisible questions, and Bono says something like this:
I think if our ticket price would be a little lower, a lot of them could come and see us(about the young fans), that's how you keep it fresh, keep new blood in, and you need new blood, when you're a vampire *devilish grin*

oh and Bono's joke: It's about the dyslectic devil worshipper, who committed his life, to santa!

haha he actually said that???

:wink:

this was a REAL TV thing?

if so.. PLEASE post it on here. :drool:

oh fuck I'm drooling over my keyboard here!!!! no more necks please!!! or I'll have to let dracula bite me so I can fly over to dublin to put my teeth in that beautiful piece of a neck!
also I'd love to upload the Fuse thing, but it's 645 MB so it might take untill, uuh forever?
probably done uploading tomorrow...

youvedonewhat said:
Yup, I could be a vampire too. Just gimme a few minutes on that neck. 'Course, you realise that once bitten by a vampire, it's victims fall in love with their predator, don't you....:evil: :evil:

makes me want to be a vampire even more..... and we'd both have eternal life....
but actually if I had a second on that neck, I don't think I'd bite it...... *slurp* :drool:

Back
Top Bottom